Close

Default hit from chikara!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i was gettn ready

to go out with my gf..soo i used 2 sprays of chikara on my chest..and another on my neck with 2 dabs of npa..finally

got to her place where she lives with her friend.While i was sittn on the sofa playn with their dog, i looked back

and see her friend just staring at me for the longest time.i started to say someting to her but it seems as if she

didnt hear me. i turned my head around to avoid it..a few minutes later she sat right next to me..tryn to make some

conversation..i think she had the DIHL syndrome. it kinda freaked me out when she looked straight at me, her eyes

were soo big..but it was funny at the same time...

i also had another hit later that night.some girl kept checkn

me out..she would turn around so many times just to look at me..tooo bad my i didnt notice it...my gf told me bout

it..hehe..

Nice report! How is the scent of

Chikara? and have you gotten any sexual hits from using it?

Stranger

When you said chest, did you spray

on the skin or on your shirt? Nice hit report by the way Jimmy =) I've yet to encounter a girl giving me that DIHL

though i think it would've looked funny and awkward LOL~

Stranger

Hi guys,

I have not been a

regular poster on the message boards, but I have been reading a lot over the past few months. In recent weeks, I

have purchased PI/m, SOE/scented and most recently, Chikara, due to the overwhelming hit response from guys like

you.

This evening, I put a dab of PI/m behind each ear, and I sprayed Chikara on my neck (4 sprays) and one

spray on each forearm. I have been hanging out with this one girl who I would like to hook up with. We went to get

pizza then hit a movie, so I knew she would be sitting right next to me.

Well, nothing. No hit. She really

didn't even notice the Chikara scent. I thought I sprayed a lot on too. I at least wanted to get her to say that

she smelled it on me. I do realize the potential for an OD here, but I at least wanted to see if she smelled

anything. Seeing as we are such good friends, I figured an OD wouldn't harm anything in this case. Strangely, I

have used SOE with her before, and she did smell it (luckily she liked the smell!). But I would rather move into

more "sexual" territory with something like PI/m and/or Chikara.

We are planning a road trip in a few days

to a major theme park. More than likely, mones won't come in too handy if we are riding roller coasters all day,

and the wind is blowing every which way.

Do you guys think I should try The Edge or some other mones?

Perception? I read in some other thread that the fragrance Pi smells like Chikara, maybe I should pick some up to

blend as a cover scent?
    "To Be Or Not To Be....That always confuse me."
    -Damon Wayans as Anton the bum (In Living Color)

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wrt2k
    We

are planning a road trip in a few days to a major theme park. More than likely, mones won't come in too handy if

we are riding roller coasters all day, and the wind is blowing every which way.

Do you guys think I should

try The Edge or some other mones? Perception? I read in some other thread that the fragrance Pi smells like

Chikara, maybe I should pick some up to blend as a cover scent?
    Don't dismiss Chikara so quickly.

I've worn it to outside events on three occasions now and got what I feel were hits. The first was watching an

outdoor, lunchtime jazz concert in San Diego. It was very windy that day and I was wearing two sprays. While I ate

lunch and watched the concert, three or four women, one after another, sat downwind of me to eat. After one left,

another would soon sit down. Maybe I make a good windblock but I gave Chikara the credit.

The second time was

a couple of days later with a LJBF girl I know. We took Amtrack to San Juan Capistrano. I was probably wearing too

much that time, 6 sprays, but I felt the sunblock I was wearing was masking it. My friend kept commenting on how

romantic the day was and after a couple of glasses of wine towards the evening, she threatened to spank

me!

The third time was at a Dead concert in Phoenix in June. I had done two sprays in mid morning and then

two more before I left for the concert in mid afternoon. I related the reaction of an Asian girl in

this thread. Before that, as people were just

arriving, There was a group of girls who sat directly behind us, though there was ample space to sit and get a

better view.

I think Chikara is more of a "social" blend, at least it is for me. I've seen reports of

tweaking it with a dab or two of The Edge to get a more sexual response, so you might try that.

Jimmy,

Nice report.

Thanks.

WRT,

I wouldn't give up on it. You may have ODed; maybe just an off night. I am surprised

you didn't get the comment, but if you are good friends and were in serious OD, she might have been too shy to say

it was "too much" for her. Just a wild guess there. I would cut back to a few sprays of Chikara put directly over

the PI on your wrists. Then (since you are good friends), just offer up your wrist and ask "what you think of this

new cologne I got?" That should get you some info. Most women like it, but I suppose there have got to be some

exceptions. If she likes the fragrance, but it isn't getting you where you want to go, I would replace the PI with

some NPA (or Edge if you have that already).

Good luck,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Bruce,

Thanks for the

advice. I did get Edge in the past, but have since ran out of it. I have never ordered NPA, but I might give it a

try.

I think Chikara has a light fragrance, which would require more sprays to get a conscious

reaction.

What do you say if the girl asks "Wow, I like your cologne. What is it?" . I really don't feel

like saying "Chikara", not that she would even know what it is, but that she might go and attempt to buy some at the

store, and realize it's nowhere to be found. Or worse, find out through somebody that it's a pheromone

product.

I will, however, cut back on the sprays, for fear of OD. I will put PI/m on my wrists, and spray

Chikara over it. I tend to think that spraying Chikara on my chest (like a lot of you guys suggest), then throw on

a t-shirt, then a polo shirt, will completely keep the mones from getting ino the air.

I tend to think

that spraying Chikara on my chest (like a lot of you guys suggest), then throw on a t-shirt, then a polo shirt, will

completely keep the mones from getting ino the air.
    The place that I would try is your lower neck area,

right where your neck meets your chest. I've been spraying Chikara there and it's worked great so far. I

haven't had much success with wrist applications just because they tend to rub off while you're doing things

(setting your arm down, etc.). Keep us posted!

What do you say if

the girl asks "Wow, I like your cologne. What is it?" . I really don't feel like saying "Chikara", not that she

would even know what it is, but that she might go and attempt to buy some at the store, and realize it's nowhere to

be found. Or worse, find out through somebody that it's a pheromone product.
    Say it's YSL or

Givenchy.

Say it's a musk EO - a homeopathic thang, perhaps.

Say it's a new blend concocted by this

crackerjack perfumer guy you know.

Say it's "none of yo f**ken bidness, biatch!" (No,

don't.)

Whatever.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Pro

Bruce,

Thanks for the advice. I did get Edge in the past, but have since ran out of it. I have never ordered NPA, but I

might give it a try.

I think Chikara has a light fragrance, which would require more sprays to get a conscious

reaction.

What do you say if the girl asks "Wow, I like your cologne. What is it?" . I really don't feel like

saying "Chikara", not that she would even know what it is, but that she might go and attempt to buy some at the

store, and realize it's nowhere to be found. Or worse, find out through somebody that it's a pheromone product.

I will, however, cut back on the sprays, for fear of OD. I will put PI/m on my wrists, and spray Chikara over it.

I tend to think that spraying Chikara on my chest (like a lot of you guys suggest), then throw on a t-shirt, then a

polo shirt, will completely keep the mones from getting ino the air.
    Say it is 'Rochas for Man"... the

scent of this one is similar to the Chikara's scent...

Phero Pharaoh

This evening, I

put a dab of PI/m behind each ear, and I sprayed Chikara on my neck (4 sprays) and one spray on each forearm. I have

been hanging out with this one girl who I would like to hook up with. We went to get pizza then hit a movie, so I

knew she would be sitting right next to me.

Well, nothing. No hit. She really didn't even notice the Chikara

scent.
    I will disagree with the others who have replied so far. Nothing in what you tell us backs up your

conclusion.

Guys, when you come here to tell us that you got no results, DON'T.

Instead, just tell us what

happened, step-by-step, blow-by-blow, without interpreting anything.

A girl can be mesmerized by a guy and all

he thinks is she is not interested. A girl can be so excited by a guy she literally holds herself back and he thinks

she is just stiff and cold.

If you feel like you busted, then don't tell us you busted. Tell us what happened,

IN DETAIL.

We may agree with you, but I cannot agree with anyone who simply says, "Nothing happened."

Most

guys don't know what to look for.

Phero Pharaoh

I will, however,

cut back on the sprays, for fear of OD. I will put PI/m on my wrists, and spray Chikara over it. I tend to think

that spraying Chikara on my chest (like a lot of you guys suggest), then throw on a t-shirt, then a polo shirt, will

completely keep the mones from getting ino the air.
    Why in the world would you want to wear a polo shirt

over a t-shirt?

Guys, read John Molloy's Dress For Success and quit killing yourselves like this.

sprays of chikara are not an OD, but they may be far more than you need.

I recommend working with The Edge until

you are more comfortable with reading body language. Chikara is muct too expensive to be wasted. Get some

pheromone experience under your belt first.

And there is no reason NOT to tell someone that you are wearing

Chikara. The name isn't popular. In fact, in another couple of years, a lot of fragrances will probably have

pheromones in them. I get that impression from talking to people in the fragrance industry. They know about

pheromones and more and more products are being laced with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    In fact, in

another couple of years, a lot of fragrances will probably have pheromones in them. I get that impression from

talking to people in the fragrance industry. They know about pheromones and more and more products are being laced

with them.
    I've gotten that impression, too. It really sucks.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Pro

Why in the

world would you want to wear a polo shirt over a t-shirt?

Guys, read John Molloy's Dress For Success and

quit killing yourselves like this.

4 sprays of chikara are not an OD, but they may be far more than you need.

I recommend working with The Edge until you are more comfortable with reading body language. Chikara is muct too

expensive to be wasted. Get some pheromone experience under your belt first.

And there is no reason NOT to tell

someone that you are wearing Chikara. The name isn't popular. In fact, in another couple of years, a lot of

fragrances will probably have pheromones in them. I get that impression from talking to people in the fragrance

industry. They know about pheromones and more and more products are being laced with them.
    Well, I'm sure

those "fragances" won't have as many/as much pheromones as the LS products!
    Yes, I'm being sarcastic!

You just can't start telling other people you wear pheromones, unless it's someone you trust or

someone you think should know about them. Most of the forum members use pheromones without telling other ppl

they're using them... obviously...

Suppose a girl is interested in you and then you tell her:

"well, I am

using pheromones so that you feel attracted to me and I can bang you" (sorry the sarcasm again)

She

will either think you are crazy or just ignore it, perhaps cause she'll be thinking that you were joking...

Suppose you tell a male friend you are using pheromones... most common answer:

"So, you need that crap to get

some girls, isn't it?"... I know... been there (I mean, a friend telling me what I said with big surprise from his

side I must say)... They don't have a clue about what pheros are so unless you intend to explain with detail, why

the hell should you tell him that?

I've noticed this post is full or sarcasm... not my intention though...

Stranger

I have been wearing t-shirts under

my dress shirt for quite some time. Like some guys wear tank tops under their dress shirts. You act as if that's

totally unheard of. I will check out that Dress for Success book, nonetheless. Thanks, Friendly1.

Anywho,

I am just going to cut back on how much I put on. I guess it's smarter to start with a little and work your way

up, rather than vice versa. I would really like to find the non-pheromone fragrance equivalent. So far I have

heard Pi, Rochas for Man, etc. I will have to go the store and sniff them out.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    You just

can't start telling other people you wear pheromones,
    I didn't say anything about telling people you

wear pheromones. I said there is nothing wrong with telling people you are wearing Chikara. Period. End of

explanation.

Suppose a girl is interested in you and then you tell her:

"well, I am using pheromones

so that you feel attracted to me and I can bang you" (sorry the sarcasm again)
    Actually, if you

spend enough time with her, she'll forget about the pheromones anyway. I have actually done this.

BUT, I would

never recommend that anyone do this. I told her I was wearing the pheromones in order to discourage her interest.

In her case, she was probably intrigued enough that it backfired.

But no one should feel compelled to lie about

what they are wearing. If you are wearing Chikara and someone asks you what you are wearing, there are only two

appropriate answers:

1) Chikara

2) What do you think I am wearing?

Either way, you don't say anything

more.

Phero Pharaoh

I have been

wearing t-shirts under my dress shirt for quite some time.
    Polo shirts are not dress shirts. Dress shirts

have to be buttoned. BIG DIFFERENCE.

And the fact that some guys wear black socks with their brown sandals

doesn't mean it's fashionable or smart or attractive (never wear socks with sandals, period). It just means that

some guys don't know how to dress.

Molloy's book is based on extensive scientified research. It's a very

thorough treatment of how to dress in the corporate world. He devotes one chapter to how to dress for romance and

dating (almost the complete opposite to the corporate world -- which means that whatever men think looks good on men

does NOT impress women).

Anywho, I am just going to cut back on how much I put on. I guess it's smarter

to start with a little and work your way up, rather than vice versa.
    While I always agree with stepping up to

finding your best application, nothing can make up for dressing poorly. The next time you are shopping for clothes

near Polo shirts, ask some women what they think of wearing t-shirts under the polo shirts.

Don't take my

opinion, take theirs.

And keep in mind that all fragrances change after you apply them to your skin. So don't

just sniff the little cards. Make sure you get the testers and spray the fragrances onto your skin (or into the air

so you can wave your arm through it, but I prefer direct testing).

One more thing: TUCK YOUR POLO SHIRTS INTO

YOUR PANTS. I see a lot of guys letting their shirts hang down outside their pants. It doesn't even look good on

kids. It can never look good on a man.

Lemmings leap off of cliffs. Just because so many of them do so doesn't

mean any of us have to follow suit.

never wear socks with sandals, period
    (Quoted for

emphasis.)

Thank you! I hate that fad. Back 20 years ago only nerds wore socks and sandals and now it's too

common a look.

I don't remember the source, but I remember reading a comment once that one reason we're

becoming a rude society is that we don't dress up anymore. Until the early 1960's men wore suits and hats

(Fedoras, etc, not truck driver/ball caps).

I'm guilty of bad dress too, my main outfit is shorts and a

sports shirt, it's hot in Arizona. But I refuse to wear socks and sandals. And I love my "Barney Fife" Panama hat.

IMO, guys look too much like clones anymore. Especially with the ball caps, shaved heads and goatees.

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    Back

20 years ago only nerds wore socks and sandals and now it's too common a look.
    Damn nerds.

Holmes' Theme Song

I've always worn t-shirts under

my dress shirts, and sometimes even let them be unbuttoned... I never knew that was a bad thing?

Also, what about

undershirts - those white, sleeveless "wifebeaters" that you wear under all other clothing?

The way I was raised,

nobody in my family wears an undershirt, but I've noticed that almost all of my friends do. Should I go out and buy

a pack? I think they look better when under a buttoned dress-shirt anyway, if you leave the top few buttons undone

just to show the top of the undershirt, I think that can be sexy sometimes.

Snoopy, quit taking directions and

just wear what you like!!!!

(don't listen to that)

I probably should

have put a smiley after the clone comment. Hope I didn't offend anyone here.

(But I stand by my comment

about the socks and sandals. )

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Snoopy, quit taking

directions and just wear what you like!!!!

(don't listen to that)
    It's something I've never really

given much thought to I'd like to hear opinions.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    if you leave the

top few buttons undone just to show the top of the undershirt, I think that can be sexy sometimes.
    I had

a woman tell me she finds it sexy when she can see my undershirt under a polo or some other unbuttoned shirt. I only

wear one kind--crew neck from Brooks Brothers. I have some that are five years old and still perfectly

good.

I was raised that it's just something you do. Personally, the only shirt I don't wear an undershirt

under is a t-shirt.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    I've always worn

t-shirts under my dress shirts, and sometimes even let them be unbuttoned... I never knew that was a bad

thing?
    A Polo shirt is not a dress shirt. A dress shirt has long sleeves and opens in front and

is buttoned for closure. It is perfectly fine to wear a t-shirt under a dress shirt. There is neither need nor

stylistic justification for wearing a t-shirt under a Polo shirt.

Also, what about undershirts - those

white, sleeveless "wifebeaters" that you wear under all other clothing?
    I believe Molloy's research shows

that women generally don't trust men who wear those kinds of shirts. But my books are in storage right now and I

cannot check that. My source could be some other book. And some people have rightly pointed out that book learnin'

only gets you so far.

Then again, the fact such shirts are called "wifebeaters" should be a pretty clear

indication of the heavily negative connotation they suffer from.

The way I was raised, nobody in my

family wears an undershirt, but I've noticed that almost all of my friends do. Should I go out and buy a pack? I

think they look better when under a buttoned dress-shirt anyway, if you leave the top few buttons undone just to

show the top of the undershirt, I think that can be sexy sometimes.
    I think the best thing you can do is get

a stylishly dressed woman's opinion on how to dress. I have never regretted doing so.

The last time I bought a

suit (only a couple of months ago), I walked into a Mens Wearhouse. A young salesman in a wrinkled, cheap-looking

suit came up and asked if I needed help. I asked him if he had picked out his suit. He said, "Yes" and then promptly

turned me over to an older, more experienced salesman who was dressed extremely well.

I got the suit I went in

for and had no complaints. I also bought some accessories with the help of a very stylishly dressed saleswoman. When

I went out clubbing in that suit, I got the results I was looking for.

I don't believe that clothes make the

man, but many other people do. They also believe that perception is reality. While I also disagree with that

philosophy, I would much rather make a good or great first impression by dressing well than simply a mediocre or bad

one by dressing poorly.

Some guys seem able to achieve their goals without dressing well.

Advice is a

dangerous thing. When asked for, it is seldom received. When offered, it is seldom accepted. When given, it is

seldom what was expected.

But that is my advice, such as it is. Take it or leave it. I won't be offended if

someone offers different advice, or if no one chooses to try mine.

Thread Information