I\'m

equivocal about the scent myself, but my SO likes it a lot (although she doesn\'t know what it is) and it seems to

consistently evoke a positive response. Whenever I mix it into my bathwater (4-5 drops in a tubfull) she comments

on how good it smells, and gets close enough to smell it for a while, either directly into the tub with me (I kid

you not)or (if I\'m already done)right up against me. In either case, we usually get some solid quality time out

of it. When she\'s not around, I might still put some in the bathwater and then go out with a full body coating

of nol underneath whatever else I\'m moning that night. For those who advocate conversion, this is a good way to

get a broad distribution over a wide area, including a solid soaking of the most productive areas (pits &

pubes).

I also mix it in a bottle with some baby oil and A1 to get a massage oil that usually rachets up the

volume on the events to follow. Of course, if you\'re already in massage mode, things are going to be good

anyway, but this seems to add something extra.

In the office, I will put 3-4 drops of the stuff in my

scentball. smells pretty good, and relaxes anyone who comes into my office looking for a fight

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]