Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    We have Britney

Spears to thank for that (plus all of the wonderful music.)

Madonna, too.
    Dammit Holmes! How

can you possibly criticize one of the most influential poster children of the post 70's pop-rock corporate world?

So what if Britanny has a "Clearchannel Radio Rocks!" tattoo on her buttocks?

And the kiss from Madonna to

Britney? Not a lesibian act, but rather the timeless pass of authority and rulership via the Sicilian

mafia.

BTW - I was going to throw in a whole long diatribe on the stupidity of high school children having

premarital sex. While their budding bodies are raging with hormones, their little immature minds and emotions are

typically not developed to the point where they understand and can deal with the ramifications and consequences of

premarital intercourse, not to mention the fiscal responsibility of those potential consequences.

"That's

when your supposed to have sex Rob - in college!"
    - High Fidelity

Now listening to: The Clash's "London

Calling"

Quote Originally Posted by Sacogoo
    their little

immature minds and emotions are typically not developed to the point where they understand
    That hurts,

man, really hurts

Phero Guru

Default none

I have to agree with Sac

about wanting to experience multiple partners. I do it all the time because I want to. My own take is that

marriage has been around a very long time and it wasn't so long ago that people were lucky to live past 30 years of

age. Now we live much longer - who can say that after 20-30 years of marriage that one doesn't want a little

something new now and again.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Dammit

Holmes! How can you possibly criticize one of the most influential poster children of the post 70's pop-rock

corporate world? So what if Britanny has a "Clearchannel Radio Rocks!" tattoo on her buttocks?

And the kiss

from Madonna to Britney? Not a lesibian act, but rather the timeless pass of authority and rulership via the

Sicilian mafia.

BTW - I was going to throw in a whole long diatribe on the stupidity of high school children

having premarital sex. While their budding bodies are raging with hormones, their little immature minds and emotions

are typically not developed to the point where they understand and can deal with the ramifications and consequences

of premarital intercourse, not to mention the fiscal responsibility of those potential consequences.

"That's

when your supposed to have sex Rob - in college!"
    - High Fidelity

Now listening to: The Clash's "London

Calling"
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Cool Compensation

And

the kiss from Madonna to Britney? Not a lesbian act, but rather the timeless pass of authority and rulership via

the Sicilian mafia.
    I heard that Miss Spears filed a workman's compensation claim after that scene.

Seems she came down with a serious oral infection afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    I heard that Miss Spears filed a workman's compensation claim after that scene. Seems she came down with a serious oral infection afterwards.
    She contracted Madonna's voice.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Thread Information