Close

Default Hello, an intro, and possibly a quesiton or two!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey there, I'm from anabolicminds, and I've got a few bucks from my last paycheck to have some fun

experimenting with. I got a couple gel packs (1 TE/m, 1 SOE/m, and 1 SOE) and have had good but different results

from both the SOE and the TE. A few basic stats:
    5'7" tall, 22 years old, 205 pounds 18-20% bodyfat (thick

powerlifter wanna-be build). I'm a (hygenic) metalhead guy, that doesn't own jack shit from abercrombie (but my

clothes do fit well), living in a town that is dominated by the abercrombie image.

Based on some research around

here and my own field tests (however limited and flawed at times, heh), I've decided to pick up the following:
    NPA

to mix in an atomizer with my favorite cologne (due to the good reactions at clubs/bars from a bit of TE).
    SOE

(scented and unscented) to use with cologne in more socially oriented situations, or just as a bit of a edge in day

to day situations. Any comments/suggestions?

Thanks,
    MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Phero Pharaoh

Finally! A guy who doesn't

describe himself as "Alpha", "Almost Alpha", "Alpha type", or something with Greek letters in it!

On a more

serious note, I recommend you try the scented Scent of Eros WITHOUT the cologne first. Make sure you actually need

the cover scent. I never had a complaint weaing it without cologne. Some guys say they reek. You need to do some

testing to see how your body interacts with the pheromones.

Yes, I definitely found a

"reek" combo the other day, but I'm pretty sure it was cologne OD... because her reaction was definitely along that

line, oh well gotta live and learn. I don't claim to be an alpha male... but with my build, loud voice, outgoing,

friendly, funny, and reasonably quick-witted personality, I get assumed to be one enough as it is... very funny to

watch the boyfriend's of my gal pals get all puffed up and macho "fake" alpha when I come around I just pay it no

heed these days.

I used a tiny bit of the SOE unscented today (dab behind the ears, dab on each side of the

neck, dab on each wrist about 1/4 the gel pack), with just a blast of some axe on the undershirt right before going

to work. Not anything ridiculous, just by the time I went into the gym to workout (~6 hours later) I would catch a

lot more girls looking at me after I walked by them on my way to and from the drinking fountain. I wear junky gym

clothing, headphones with metal, and I don't tend to be very social when lifting, but I always keep an eye on my

environment. I'm really enjoying these things.

Good combo of things to order if I wanted to experiment around a

bit though?

MB
    ~Becca

Giving SOE/m a shot today at

work, very social (for me) environment. I work in a College gym and according to our boss we are in the

"hospitality" industry, so I use that to my advantage to be friendly and talkative with people in general (not to

mention about 60-65% of our staff is female). Very fun and laid back during the school year, but during the summer

we open up to the general public and get all sorts of characters in the building (hostile soccer moms are the most

fun, heh). I think this will be a very fun test, because I'll see just how people react in an everyday situation to

these things.

MB
    ~Becca

I am constantly preaching about this

to body builders, so take it with a grain of salt, but I highly recommend going out of your way to be extra friendly

to everyone you run into. I spend a lot of time in the gym and at 54 I am fit but thin and never going to be

natural buddies with the huge guys. The big guys have their own crowd and some of them dive deep into it and never

meet anyone else, especially the cute women here and there. Some of them however are very keen on getting to know

other folks: super polite about the equipment and helpful etc etc. Those guys go that extra mile to demonstrate

that though they could crush your head like a walnut, they aren't the least bit inclined to hurt anyone. They

smile a lot greet friends enthusiastically. Man, trust me on this, these guys are registering on female radar

screens all over the gym!

Oh, yeah the pheromones: I would stick with the SOE for a while. Young buff guys

often/usually get more mileage out of it than NPA. SOE comes in both scented and unscented (if you want to mix),

but if you are not used to mixing or even using cologne much, you might want to go with the scented SOE.

B

Heh, Bruce: I'm definitely

very friendly with everyone. I wasn't alwasy a big guy, and bodybuilder, and neither was my best "big" friend, so

my social circle comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. So I've got the friendly and helpful thing down (people

have commented that seeing me working in the gym makes their day, they love how helpful and avaliable I am to give a

spot or something).

With "big" guys... there are two types... Regular guys that happen to be big mofos (like me)

and "meatheads" the guys that are loud, annoying, and don't converse with others. I much prefer all the extra

social interaction by being a "regular" guy

Thanks for the advice Bruce, I'm pretty damn good with cologne

these days (`cept that one recent OD.... LoL), and mixing things up in precise ratios has never been a problem since

I took some chem lab classes. So I'll definitely play around with the SOE a lot, and save the NPA for when I'm

after a more sexual hit. I've always been relatively good at talking and flirting around with a girl at a

party/club/bar, but I've always had a hard time gettin that "sexual" edge.

Sorry that my posts get all long and

wierd...

MB
    ~Becca

Everyone like a long weird post

now and again

For the friendly stuff, I really like Chikara these days, but SOE is a close second (with WAGG

in third, but that has other uses as a -none OD reducing product, but I digress...).

A good general product

that gives you a lot of options is AE, you can mix or combine pretty much everything with it.

If you can get

SOE, AE and TE (or NPA), you're off to a pretty good start. Also, I have a feeling Perception and TE will be a good

combo, perhaps with a little SOE to keep the original ratio more constant.

Ok... today at work was

definitely different. After reading around here for a couple days (even hit the archives, but that *DONOTDELETE*

things messes with my head...), I was looking for the very subtle things mentioned in The Phero Mixer Cookbook. And

a lot of them occured in situations they had not before. I used about 10% of a SOE/m packet before my first shift

(with an axe "essence" base [I felt safe due to the small amount of SOE/m]), but I think I sweated a lot of that

off, except the girl I worked with was twirling her hair all the time and looking for excuses to bump or nudge

me.
    I went home for lunch and I put on another 10% (in the "go light" idea) on my undershirt (end of sleeves

(short), back of neck, chest) and went in for my second shift, which ended up being 4 hours in the weightroom. A few

of my regulars came through, and all of the guys were just more chatty in general, nothing "strange" just a bit more

converstional than they normally are in the weightroom. The girls were way more open in posture, giggly, flirty, not

wanting to end the conversation, more receptive to sexual innuendo... It wasn't like "oh lets go jump in bed" but

they were definitely more interested it seemed. Lotsa fun and two thumbs up!

MB
    ~Becca

Ohyah... I also bought some

Chikara, NPA, and some more SOE.
    I'm very very excited.

MB
    ~Becca

Using a small amount to start

off with is, IMO, the best way. It lets you see exactly what's going on - and things certainly seem to be working

well.

Let us know how things go with you new products.

Hmmmm... how resistant are the

gel packs to sleep, sweat, showering? I only ask because I got minor "friendlier" hits all day today without

re-applying. People were again more chatty in the gym (during sweat period), and after my shower I went to a little

sushi place and everyone except the couple in the corner was more friendly and talkative... Quite unexpected when

the guy gave me some free miso soup with a very small order, just because I had to wait a bit longer than normal.

*shrug*

MB
    ~Becca

Phero Dude

^ haha i think i got me and my

friends free dessert at a restuarant the other day b/c i was wearing 2 swipes of soe and 1 drop of ae. same

situation the service was slow. and the waiter kept refering to me as sir while calling my 6'1 and 6'8 friends by

"buddy" and "guy" and i'm much shorter than my friends (i'm 5'6'').

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Hmmmm... how

resistant are the gel packs to sleep, sweat, showering? I only ask because I got minor "friendlier" hits all day

today without re-applying. People were again more chatty in the gym (during sweat period), and after my shower I

went to a little sushi place and everyone except the couple in the corner was more friendly and talkative... Quite

unexpected when the guy gave me some free miso soup with a very small order, just because I had to wait a bit longer

than normal. *shrug*

MB
    Small day after hits do happen. I think it has something to do with the amount

of pheros absorbed into the skin (perhaps something Perception will miss out on? No big deal though). Typically, the

hit's will be less intense and probably slightly different in nature.

It's amazing when theory and

reality end up working out. I'm ganna see if I get any 2 days after today at costco... Just because I don't feel

like showering quite yet LoL!

MB
    ~Becca

Small update:
    Went out to

dinner with a long time gal pal (~4 years) very close friend, nothing sexual most of the time, and one of her

friends (a girl I've met once... twice maybe). My good friend is a wee bit more touchy, and occasionally got DIHL,

where the other girl was constantly twiddling her hair and had a near-constant DIHL, too bad I didn't think she was

cute at all. The most exciting news was my good friend's roomie from last year (she's staying at her old place).

This was definitely a hit... She was very very physical, caressing me when we hugged, leaning against me, woohoo!

Too bad she had 2 papers to write for tomorow, LoL!
    The weapons of choice were:
    1/3 pack of unscented SOE (wrists,

elbows, back of neck, front/sides of neck, behind ears, and on chest, and wiped my fingers off on my temple). I

covered it with 2.5 sprays of Hugo Boss Baldessarini (.5 on the undergarments (mist and walk through), 1 spread

between wrists and neck, and 1 walk-through on the outergarments). As a side note, has anyone ever mixed NPA with

Baldessarini?

MB
    ~Becca

Ok, not exactly sure where I'm

going to end up tonight, or what I'll be doing, but it will be social/sexual (isn't that every college kid's

goal? ). So I'm giving this a shot.
    1 "finger dab" of NPA on the neck.
    2 sprays of Chikara (wrists and

neck/chest)
    A little SOE behind the ears and in the elbows.
    I'll report back anything ASAP

MB
    ~Becca

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Hope it went well -- it's a

little hard to control the amont of -none when you're dabbing NPA with another -none product.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Went very well. Caugh a LOT

(for me) of girls checking me out at the bowlin alley (ok... It was a bar that happened to have a few lanes ).

Not too many people to try and pick up on, but all the girls in our group were really touchy and joked around with a

bit more sexual innuendo than normal with me. No comments of cat pee smell, or wierd aggro behavior from the guys.

Guess I lucked out on that one with the NPA/Chikara. I've still got a bit of experimenting to do.

MB
    ~Becca

Thread Information