WAGG! Where have you been

all my life? Got this in the mail yesterday. I ordered the "Jasmine special." By the way, congratulations Bruce!

Beautiful name!

I put on 1 spray of TE to chest (clothing, not skin.) 1 drop of A1 spread behind both ears. 2

drops of WAGG on each side of neck. All covered with 3 sprays of A*Men. BADA BING! Every single girl at work could

not keep their eyes off of me. I received a major hit from a girl that just wouldn't have happened without the

WAGG. I've worked with this girl for well over a year and she's never made any physical contact with me. Well...

Maybe a touch on the arm here and there. Last night she walked up to me and blatantly hugged me. I'm talking a full

body hug. Not one of those little cheap one arm grabs. I ended up going on break at the same time as her. In the

break room, she kept smiling at me. I finally said "What are you smiling about." She just grinned and said

"Nothing." This went on for the next 15 minutes.

There was another girl who was manning the cash register. I

was her backup for the night in case it got too busy. She got on the intercom and paged me for backup. When I got up

to the front of the store, there was nobody in line.. So I said "How come you called me for backup." She responded

with "Oh.... No reason. I just missed you." This also would not have happened without the WAGG.

The final and

best blatant hit I received was from the girl who previously hugged me.... I dropped something on the floor and said

"Fuck!" So she looks at me and says "You wanna fuck?" I jokingly said "Are you putting an offer on the table?" She

gave me a big smile and walked away.

It was just an awesome night. WAGG with TE is incredible. I also

forgot to mention that it was actually WAGG-N. The -none didn't seem to have a negative effect at all. I'll be

experimenting with different combinations over the next week or so. I'll keep everyone posted!