Close

Thread: wagg vs Soe

Banned User

Default wagg vs Soe

visit-red-300x50PNG
    When attempting to create

a friendly vibe of approach or to offset some downsides of None....which is better? If Chikara or Soe work on you is

Wagg even worth a try? I have always been curious about Wagg....any thoughts on who the winner is between Wagg and

SOe

Stranger

why dont u just try both or

search the forum

Enlightened One

forum search for starters SOE and

Wagg-N (with anone) working quite ok - you culd always use NPA as a substitute for Wagg or even go with Impi which

is now available

As for Wagg and SOE i always used some NPA if i did that type of combo

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman
    why dont u just

try both or search the forum
    HEY BUDDY....

Great idea!! How bout you send me the cash....and I buy

every pheromone and test them all and give you an update!! Isnt that a fantastic idea?

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    you culd always

use NPA as a substitute for Wagg or even go with Impi which is now available
    Wagg is not a substitute

for NPA...it is a compliment to it. Wagg was designed to go with none products to take away the negative effects. It

stands for What a great guy.

As I recall, having been one of

the testors, WAGG was designed as a stand alone product.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    As I recall,

having been one of the testors, WAGG was designed as a stand alone product.
    How do you feel about the

product? I am torn between Chikara/NPA or Wagg/NPA....course there is also Chikara/Wagg or Chikara/Npa and I have

been thinkin about A1. I cant drop that kind of money right now though.....so I am trying to choose. If you could

only get 1 which would you get personally if you already had Ae and Npa?

WxCloud9xW

Chikara and NPA sound like a

good combo, because from what I've herd from members they say Chikara is lower on Anone than products like AE/m.

This would allow you to add the NPA more safely and get the Anol and Arone+other pheros from Chikara.

"When attempting to create

a friendly vibe of approach or to offset some downsides of None....which is better? If Chikara or Soe work on you is

Wagg even worth a try? I have always been curious about Wagg....any thoughts on who the winner is between Wagg and

SOe"
    The success of WAGG or SOE depends on your persona, body chemsitry and target. Are you a scary

badass full of natural 'none? WAGG is probably the best choice, especially with really young women. If you've a

proven nice guy with a face of a priest and the 'none output of a nun, a SOE and NPA combo would serve you

better.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

WxCloud9xW

But what if you have the face of

a child molester? maybe a bath in SOE and WAGG? just kidding

Phero Dude

i was always curious

about trying wagg myself. i always liked how soe worked so i stuck with it. if your short of cash you could always

use the soe gels for a little while to save money. i usually get 2-4 uses out of each gel of soe so i usually just

buy some gel packs when im short of cash but need more mones.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    The success of

WAGG or SOE depends on your persona, body chemsitry and target. Are you a scary badass full of natural 'none? WAGG

is probably the best choice, especially with really young women. If you've a proven nice guy with a face of a

priest and the 'none output of a nun, a SOE and NPA combo would serve you better.
    Unfortunately for me

things just are not that black and white. I walk tall and proud and tend to draw a James Bond type of mystery about

me. Some people think I have a babyface while some people say I can be intimidating. Sometimes my mood is very alpha

yet other times I am laid back to the point of being mute. So I am a complex and mysterious guy who is not getting

too much out of Soe or Chikara and is wondering if perhaps Wagg-n or perception or Wagg added to the mix may be an

answer. I also have to do more testing with chkikara and Soe. I have found a great combo for the club based off Ae.

I want to also cater to those who are intimidated by my confidence and also soften my image to those that dont know

what a good guy I am. To summarize it up....I just want to know if Wagg is potentially worth the extra 60 bucks ya

gotta shell out to get it. Is it the secret weapon for some folks or is it not much better than Chikara or Soe. I

am looking to INCREASE connection to me but still have the none effect...and since the soe and npa does not seem to

be the answer....I am thinkin of other options
    Last edited by DUKE3100; 10-12-2005 at 09:47 AM.

WxCloud9xW

What about An AE/m+SOE or

AE/m+WAGG combo. I think NPA and TE, etc. have too much of an Alpha male(Anone) effect and not every woman likes

that. Most women that I've gotten to smell TE or NPA didn't like it. Also I got better reactions from AE/m alone

over Chikara scented alone. They tell me they like the scent of AE/m better. Not to say you couldn't try the

unscented Chikara and cover it up with APC or a cologne and see if that works. You might want to try the new Alpha

A314 since it's primarily Arone and maybe add that with an Anol product and/or Anone product. I would say if you

did get Alpha A314 you would want to add some Anone to it if you wanted and Anol would also be good. There are a lot

of possibilities with all these products to not have too much Anone and more Arone and Anol.

Thread Information