Quote Originally Posted by avillax
She also

faked being drunk. My god she only had 2 glasses. See, when a girl says "I am drunk", and keep repeting it, then it

means "I want to make you think that I am drunk, so whatever I do, I will blame it on alcohol". The girl promised to

visit me on my birthday, which is today!. And she was really interested on me. Her friends even kept asking me if I

had a girlfriend and stuff.
The number one thing people do is try and save face. The number one rule,

therefore, is to always let them do it. They will like you if you do.

I remember a "Player's Guide" somewhere

saying something along these lines. If a girl likes you but either has a boyfriend or has to keep the composure of

not being "easy", let her make up excuses, and take all of the blame. "Oh, we were in the moment, and I just had to

do it." "I was drunk and let myself go a little too far." "I shouldn't have done that, but it felt right at the

time." "You seduced me, and I was too drunk to resist your advances. I just let it go further than I should have."

Whatever the excuse is, let them make it to rationalize them wanting to hook up with you shortly after meeting you

or despite having a boyfriend.

Whether I agree with that philosophy, I cannot say. However, the player

believes it, and it is just based on the basic psychological principle that people always want to save face in any

given situation (i.e. if they do something wrong, they will always have an excuse so they don't look so bad).

People will like you if you let them do it.