Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
Does anybody else

than me get really annoyed by the posts of Bronzie?

Could you please be so kind to stop lecturing and arguing

and complaining so much Bronzi? In my personal view your opinons are in general just plain unwize and immature, and

it's not an issue what I think personally, but you keep on lecturing like you know everything, telling who's right

and wrong.

In this thread I want to read about testing and results on this very product, yet you're constantly

dragging the discussion off topic. This is also the case with your postings in general.

I'm so tired of it when

I just want to read interesting and healthy debates. Why you haven't been banned yet is a mystery to

me...

----------------------------

To post my recent experiences with LT I must say that

I've had some very unexpected results. I've worn it standalone with three sprays and then usually forgotten about

it.

What has happened is that people have on several occasions demanded my attention even without me doing

anything. Guys at work definately taking more initiative of starting conversations, cheerful conversations that is.

It's like I'm minding my own business and they start talking when I don't expect them to and not even being

interested. As for the females they seem to be in increasingly good spirits when I'm around them, just a really

nice vibe, it's easy to conversate and flirt. The next time I've seen them (there are three I've had some testing

with so far) they've been increasingly cheerful and joyful. Yesterday one of them did give me an extra look, one of

those looks I didn't expect coming from her. She's in a good relationship so she normally doesn't do much

flirtation, but she was definately giving me the eye while having a firm smile.

I look forward to see more test

result from this product, and have been pleasantly satisfied with it so far. And for those who are being sceptic

without having their own personal experience I couldn't care less. Believe what you will, I'm not here to sell

anything, I'm only interested in contribute my experiences so that I can compare with other peoples experiences and

having a constructive and informative debate about it. If I get any bad reactions from LT I will definately let you

know.
Learn to ignore what gets ya goat and you have a good tool in in yer pocket.

-------------------------------------
Where do you apply your 3 sprays, GFunky?

Do you or your

targets get the urge to tinkle?

Where are all you other believers applying your LT? T'was wondering if

it's better to place on the lower or upper bod.

Thanks!