On July 26th, I'll be receiving my sentence for an arrest over a year ago (May 24 '05) for possession

of a large amount of mushrooms. My sentence will be either probation, boot camp, or 4 years.

As such, I am

preparing to handle a long prison sentence.

I'm 5'8", white guy, 150 pounds, not overtly muscular. I'm

working out a little bit, but not really bulking up as much as I'd like. Obviously there's not much time for that

now.

What I'm thinking of doing are the following:
1) Now that I've received my APC/NPA combo, I'm going to

try to go out clubbing as much as possible, and have as much gratuitous sex as possible while I still can.

2) I

got a bottle of LT yesterday also. I think when I go in for my sentencing, I'll spray myself about 8 to 10 times.

Maybe it will have some effect on the judge, who will probably be 12-20 feet away when I am brought up to receive my

sentence. Maybe not. If not, I can always douse myself with the rest of the bottle and light a match (not serious)

3) If I end up going away for 4 years: This is what I'm really concerned about. I really DO NOT want to become

one of those statistics you hear about, getting raped or killed in prison. I'm thinking I might arrange for a

friend to write me NPA-doused letters, which might help broadcast "fuck off"-signals to the other prisoners. It

would also be pretty expensive, so I don't even know if I can afford it (I'll have about $250 saved up by the

26th)

So I have a few questions about the scenarios I just outlined. Mainly about the effective zone of LT,

whether that increases when more is applied, and the length of time NPA could last on letters. Maybe whoever is

sending me the NPA can sandwich the NPA between two pieces of paper in the envelope, to help it stay fresh. Is the

NPA even a good idea, or will that just get me in more fights than I would without it?

You know the drill: any

help greatly appreciated. Except that X1000.