Hi

folks!
Well I preferred to write a new thread because it is something different from the previous one.
Many

commercial product in the market claim that can improve your penis by incrementing the cells in the corpus

cavernosum and corpus spongiosum (they are expandable erectile tissues along the length of the

penis which fill with

blood during

erection -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_cavernosum)

Well I got 1,5 cm in cinrconference and 2 / 2.5 in length during the erection.

How?

(PLEASE do it under the supervision of a DOCTOR AND THE LAWS IN YOUR

COUNTRY!!!!!)

Well this could be interesting. Im a bodybuilder and I use 6-8 weeks for 3 times a

year hormones.

To be honest not all products are effective and I think if you have some genetic hair loss

problem you have to be careful to use such a drugs (or use the low androgenic ones ).

You can buy the wonderful

book from L. Rea Chemical Muscle Enhancement ISBN:0972512403 (

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pr

oduct/0972512403/104-1826834-4563955?v=glance&n=283155
)

Is not true that is an expensive cure and is not

about testosterone alone . After 35 testosterone production begins to lower therefore the libido ( interesting

researches about age related problems and prostate enlargement state that is a testosterone loss the very problem

[COLOR=#008000]www.youthtek.com/testosterone.html[/COL

OR]
http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_health_features_details.asp?channel_id=158 &relation_id=1859

&health_feature_id=148&article_id=451

_feature_id=148&article_id=451
but there are

many on the web)

Obviously Anabolic-androgenic steroids have been associated with negative effects on the liver,

cardiovascular system, reproductive system and the psychological status of the individual using the steroids. The

primary effects on the liver have been impaired excretory functions resulting in jaundice, as well as peliosis

hepatitis (blood filled cysts on the liver), and liver tumors. The cardiovascular system may suffer from steroid

induced hyperinsulinism and altered glucose tolerance, decreased HDL cholesterol, and elevated blood pressure. The

male reproductive system responds to steroid use by producing a small number of sperm, lack of sperm in semen,

decreased testicular size, abnormal appearance of testicular biopsy material and a reduction in testosterone and

gonadrotropic hormones. The effects on the female reproductive system include reduction of circulating luteinizing

hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, estrogens and progesterone as well as inhibition of follicle formation and

ovulation. The menstrual cycle is affected as well and may result in amenorrhea.

I wrote the last

paragraph to warn you! Use it under the supervision of your doctor!! Never ever do it alone.

THE

NICE THING IS THAT THEY WORK! AND BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR 6-8 WEEKS AND LET YOUR BODY

CLEAN ITSELF FOR 2-3 MONTHS AFTER THAT.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING TO DO IS : AFTER USING THAT BE SURE TO

FOLLOW A 5-6 WEEKS PROGRAM TO KEEP YOUR GAINS (READ THE BOOK)

One last thing: I got absolutely NO

PROBLEMS AT ALL but anyone is different...

nb: incresing the penis size is something different from incresing

the libido (that during the cycle happen!) the problem is that if you don't stop using that for 2-3 month you

don't give the body the necessary amount of time to recover itself. This means that your exogenous testosterone

(the one you get using pills or other drugs) is the only one present in your body because the brain doen't produce

the endogenous one thinking that isn't necessary (say adios to your balls!)...

Alex