I've looked into the Tibetten

practices and can send you an interesting book. I really could not get into it as part of their practice is to

visualize their gods and goddesses. A long meditation will include forty or more minutes of this type of

meditation...one after another....there are a lot of gods and goddesses... I don't know, that meditatiion wasn't

my cup of tea.

I made friends with a Lama who moved from tibet to Wisconsin of all places. Everytime we go to

Wisconsin we visit him...young guy too. He is very advanced and its fun to talk with him about spiritual

stuff..kinda comparing notes and etc. Since he has left Tibet he began teaching a bit but runs a business and works

a part time job. He tells me that everything is training... He is training all day. He looks for opportunities to

create peace and harmony with others. Amazing person.

At this point in my training I'm not sure what to say

about going deeper.... I'm surely on that path, but another part of me is starting to tell me that its my time to

share and heal others... Both choices are done together....

The classic way to find a teacher/master is to

meditate on it and chant ohmmmm. Then keep your eyes open. You will find each other.... You may see an ad in the

paper, coffee shop or internet or someone will brig it up in conversation.

To go deeper what is needed is more

sincerity. I've chanted Chun Byu Kung, which is an ancient text and found that the such practice can unite mind,

body and spirit. I assume with other mantras and prayers, this might also be possible.

Let me state what we

have already learned...

Whatever spiritual level we are on, one of the most important things is to have and open

heart and love.... feel and breathe joyfully. Be kind to ourselves and others... Love ourselves... What we see

and feel out there is what we have created inside ourselves...

Our emotions are stored in our body. Most

animals know how to shake out their bad emotions...humans tend to hang on to these memories/emotions.
People need

to be healed, they need to release their past and future and strenthen their spirit. Through healing others, we

heal ourselves...

By the way, there is a movie at the theaters called "Fearless" which stars Jet Li... A very

surpringly deep movie that I think you will enjoy...

Regards,

Jim Strack