Close

Hybrid View

Journeyman

Default Red

RED

I have been using at most one dab at a time in any

of these applications.

I again applied some along the jaw line Monday

morning. Can’t say that I noticed much through the day, but at a meeting in the evening, it seemed that again I was

being accorded much more respect than I would normally have thought was warranted.

The effect of Red on me seems to be that I am more apt than normal to be flippant, or tease

someone.

This morning (nearly 24 hours after application) the older

man that comes in early was again seeking out conversation with me.

I

had originally reported some of these effects using Blue. Just a subjective observation is that thus far Red seems

to have a greater effect on women (both + and -), and Blue seems to garner a little more respect from men, but there

were certainly some pleasant exchanges w/ women, while using Blue. They just weren’t enough different to attribute

any effects to the mone.

Regarding other samples in the same

package:

Bruce’s stated offer was that if you bought one of the Alpha-101 (white cap) test

vials, and responded to his call, that you would receive one of the three new test mones (Yellow, Blue, Red)

randomly assigned. Even though White is not absolutely proven to give a synergistic, or enhancing effect to some of

the more traditional mones, and an invigorating boost to the wearer’s energy levels, I thought it to be a reasonable

enough possibility (at least for me) to order two more vials of White, before it ran out. This was before the

current tests were announced. Since I had purchased three vials of the White, and didn’t want a refund, I asked

Bruce for the opportunity to test all three of the new ones. Being the reasonable man that he is, he agreed. I will

still be occasionally using the White, and adding to the original thread, if I observe anything while using

it.

Default thanks Shenandoah

Thanks for the

clarification, Shenandoah. Yeah I was freaking out a little thinking, "man I could have sworn I only got one- I hope

I didn't thorw it away". Yep if you bought three of the 101's then it makes sense. I'm waiting for Bruce to put

the colored alpha tests on sale so I can try all three. Hopefuly he does.

Thread Information