Ok,

this was to be a report on a combo involving unscented AQ, which I am testing. It turned out not to be, so I

had to start a new thread.

The combo was to involve the above ingredients plus one drop of AQ; the AQ to be

added later when I got to my car, where I kept the bottle. The idea behind the combo was to use the AQ, which has

many mysterious pheromones, as a "background" for the rest of the mix. I also like to use Chikara that way; using a

small amount just to get a bunch of unknown pheromones in the background to round out my profile. THat way I also

don't have to worry much about what's really in it, since no one is going to be telling us. I can focus more on

controlling what I know, and having things I know well, and can mix more deliberately, be the prominent part of the

mix.

However, when I got to my car I forgot to add the AQ, and went to a bento place for lunch.

I sat down

to eat my lunch, and noticed on the other side of the room a beautiful, nordic looking blonde woman eating.

She

appeared to be 7-8 months pregnant, which is interesting. Otherwise she was slim and tall. She was maybe 30, I later

estimated; but looked to be 25.

We briefly exchanged glances, I smiled a little bit, and started eating.

She

asks, "Do I know you from somewhere?" I replied, "not to my knowledge". We chatted for a moment about that

possibility, then I went back to eating. She then asked me what I was eating. A minute later she asked "will you

come sit with me?" There was a slightly "puppy dog", or submissive, gentle edge to her voice, which sent a shiver up

my spine.

I asked her a bunch of questions about herself, and her small business. Next thing I know we're

talking about relationships and what our signs are. I tell her I'm a Capricorn. She loves Capricorns, and has dated

several of them, she says. She says she thinks that when somebody looks familiar but isn't, they probably have a

soul connection. We exchange phone numbers, emails, and a long, warm, relaxed hug. She wants me to call her, and

says she might come to watch me play the next day at a pub, if she can find a sitter for her kid.

After that I

just couldn't add AQ to the mix. Sorry for delaying testing, but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I wasn't

around many women for the rest of the day, but did get a couple friendly smiles.

Dosage was one dab of NPA, four

dabs Pheromol (presumed to be mostly -nol), one drop old, old a314 (before either improvement); and one dab b-nol

from the dropper.