Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    About the LT and heat.. It

was when it was in powder I think.. And was pure and concentrated.. But when used in the alcohol the evaporation

point was much higher as it should make the alcohol evaporate.. So I would say the same as NPA..

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann
    About

the LT and heat.. It was when it was in powder I think.. And was pure and concentrated.. But when used in the

alcohol the evaporation point was much higher as it should make the alcohol evaporate.. So I would say the same as

NPA..
    That is a good point to consider Workingmann, I keep my NPA in a cool dark

enviroment anyway, same as all my pheros, but LT is the only Product that i keep in the fridge, even so i dont think

it would harm any of them if they are stored in the fridge, as a matter of fact i seem to recall that Bronzie keeps

his stash in the fridge, pheromones that is.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Default PI x 3 dr Thismorning

After applying PI x 3 drops thismorning i went out with my darling to a few garage sales, all

went well, the men that i spoke to were all relaxed and friendly towards me, and the women were all rather non

plused and no reactions of any kind noticed, nothing out of the ordinary to note. The morning would have been more

interesting with 4 dabs of NPA and a little SOE no doubt, but i am restricting myself to the exclusive testing of PI

for the next few weeks, and i hope we can get some solid opinions going with regard to this well advertised

pheromone.

I am blood group O+ so I am even

scared of using more then 1 DROP since I heard people with this blood group naturally produce a lot of NONE/z.

Ummm try mixing as Spider says with A314 and Pi/M on wrist. The difference I see is I am getting more aggressive

.... and yeh after few hours if you smell your wrist it does give you a light piss smell .. so I believe PI does

exist in some quantity but it is much cleaner probably. Anyways I would be assured of its result when I get some

positive DIHL/z.

Wondering if at work I wear A314 & PI/M on wrist daily would cause negative reaction from

collegues. I anyways wear a suit and I guess my wrist would be covered with a long shirt ...

Default A314 good for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherid
    I am blood group O+ so I am even scared of using more then 1 DROP since I heard people with this

blood group naturally produce a lot of NONE/z.

Ummm try mixing as Spider says with A314 and Pi/M on wrist. The

difference I see is I am getting more aggressive .... and yeh after few hours if you smell your wrist it does give

you a light piss smell .. so I believe PI does exist in some quantity but it is much cleaner probably. Anyways I

would be assured of its result when I get some positive DIHL/z.

Wondering if at work I wear A314 & PI/M on wrist

daily would cause negative reaction from collegues. I anyways wear a suit and I guess my wrist would be covered with

a long shirt ...
    The A314 should be no problem with at 2 or 3 drops, it is also effective

when blended into the hair, say around the neckline, or at the temple area, just rub it in a little and it will

defuse ok, or apply a little under the chin and jawline as i know that it is effective in these areas, and as far as

the addition of PI with it at work, you might start with about 10 mcg = about 1/2 drop PI That should be plenty for

you especially if you are young and also producing a good percentage of Anone, I myself being an older male in my

mid 50s can get away with using a good dose of Androstenone, like as i said 3 drops of PI alone and still friendly

and positive reactions from males. If you are using 1/2 drop PI and say 3 drops A314 you may be suprised as i was to

notice females not approaching you, but as soon as you approach and start a little friendly conversation and they

get a whiff of your stuff, you will notice that they tend to want to latch on to you and keep the conversation

going, thats when i notice that it is like honey to a hungry bee, ha ha, you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    That is a good point to consider Workingmann, I keep my NPA in a

cool dark enviroment anyway, same as all my pheros, but LT is the only Product that i keep in the fridge, even so i

dont think it would harm any of them if they are stored in the fridge, as a matter of fact i seem to recall that

Bronzie keeps his stash in the fridge, pheromones that is.
    No it can't hurt anyway..

As I also believe phero's are more vulnurable to heat.. So in the fridge is a good idea..

Quote Originally Posted by Sherid
    I am blood

group O+ so I am even scared of using more then 1 DROP since I heard people with this blood group naturally produce

a lot of NONE/z.

Ummm try mixing as Spider says with A314 and Pi/M on wrist. The difference I see is I am

getting more aggressive .... and yeh after few hours if you smell your wrist it does give you a light piss smell ..

so I believe PI does exist in some quantity but it is much cleaner probably. Anyways I would be assured of its

result when I get some positive DIHL/z.

Wondering if at work I wear A314 & PI/M on wrist daily would cause

negative reaction from collegues. I anyways wear a suit and I guess my wrist would be covered with a long shirt

Or you could also wear it on both sides of neck.. I use it on my bloodwaine you can feel on the side of

the neck and I really think that does a good job making it evaporate plus getting clearance to get the mones out in

the free..

Now THAT's

FUNNY!
    Mine got a yellow dot..
    Spider got a blue..
    terry got a red dot..

What the

hell does that shit mean?

Order Date: Wednesday May 31, 2006 - that's when Mine is

from..
    Maybe the dots meant different versions of the product. At the end of

the day, they'll keep the version with the least return?

Just a guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanborn
    Maybe the

dots meant different versions of the product. At the end of the day, they'll keep the version with the least

return?

Just a guess..
    If you've read the rest of the tread you would have understood it..

No it can't

hurt anyway.. As I also believe phero's are more vulnurable to moderate heat.. So in the fridge is a good

idea..
    Pheromones are not all the susceptable to heat, possibly with the exception of LT.

In some of

the more concentrated formulas the pheromones can crystalize and you use moderate amounts of heat to re-dissolve

them. The processes of making pheromones uses a lot more heat than even the highest room temperatures without

destroying the mones. Do some searches, it has been discussed in the past by people far more expert in chemistry

than I am.

Refrigerating them is inconsequential
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Pheromones

are not all the susceptable to heat, possibly with the exception of LT.

In some of the more concentrated

formulas the pheromones can crystalize and you use moderate amounts of heat to re-dissolve them. The processes of

making pheromones uses a lot more heat than even the highest room temperatures without destroying the mones. Do some

searches, it has been discussed in the past by people far more expert in chemistry than I am.

Refrigerating them

is inconsequential
    I previusly made a post in regards about having a mini-fridge for my mones and there I

was told that I couldn't hurt..
    And I know room temperature aint hurting in any way.. HEC (previus member) also

said that the evaporation point of LT is high above room temperature but he also said the span of temperature was

from minus degree's to high above room temperatures..
    And I would guess that a fridge wount do any harm, as long

as it isn't a "fridge" you keep you cool food..
    I can't remember the word for it..
    But when I say fridge I mean

the one you have you milk and other stuff in, and "fridge" is for long term minus degrees preservation..
    And a

fridge usually doesn't get below zero so I wouldn't suspect these degree's to hurt the mones..

I'm also

thinking of the episode with a member in here that had left his SOE in the car and obviusly it had evaporated..
    But

as long as you keep it out of the sun, in the shade by normal degree's I would prosume it couldn't hurt..
    Alcohol

wouldn't freeze in a fridge (for food, milk etc) because a cold bear doesn't freeze..

Have I just misunderstood

the term fridge?

You said
    No

it can't hurt anyway.. As I also believe phero's are more vulnurable to moderate heat.. So in the fridge is a good

idea..
    I disagreed with you. It had nothing to do with freezing, it had to do with the normal

refrigeration used in household applications and normal room temperatures. You said moderate heat, anything below

boiling is not likely to harm pheromones. If the mones evaporated the container wasn't properly sealed and they

could as well have just leaved out as evaporated.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I think the reason that they

evaporated in his car was because a car standing in the sun causes it to heat enormesly, and the glass container

with the SOE in must have been heated up with the air inside the car, and the alcohol carriing SOE must have started

evaporation in the massive heat..
    And yes I know it's a whole other matter because it's common sence (I would

prosume - at least to me) but still.. The fridge is still a few degree's below room temperature.. So if my package

is sent in a cold wan, in the winter time it could hurt them?
    And I would prosume this would be more hurtfull

because it's colder in the back of a postal service wan in the winter than it is in my fridge..

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    thanks yeah,

i can sorta smell it now a little bit, i get little waves of a musky ass smell..
    till bout

5 hours later, a horrible smell of cat piss enveloped my senses like a hot dog bun wraps a weiner
    that's

exactly how it is for me too. when I pass in front of a door or by a car, or while I'm in my car, it seems like i

can smell it. it sort of "hits" you at totally random times.

and yeah, the shit

works...
    sure freaking does

im gonna email Bruce to find out what is going on

with PI/m...i think it would be a good idea if someone could come forward that knows the mnaufactorer and find out

if PI has changed its formula...and what all the dots mean...its the least we could find out for our 60 bucks. im

sure Bruce would know...

i had much better results yesterday using one drop of PI/a314 rubbed between both

wrists...alot of eye contact, flirting and sense of respect...so less is more!
    i'm pretty sure the dots

indicate different batches, just so they can keep things straight for orders and shipping over at LS.

i have a

red dot, and i can't smell it out of the bottle either. i have a lot of threads on PI...that eventually led to my

chronic OD fiasco. but, to be honest, i've OD'd worse on NPA...PI is easier to cover the scent

apparently.

just becareful with it, especially if you've been through the OD thing. PI is some really freaking

powerful stuff.

Default Heat And Less Heat

I previusly made a post in regards about having a mini-fridge for my mones and there I was told

that I couldn't hurt..
    And I know room temperature aint hurting in any way.. HEC (previus member) also said that

the evaporation point of LT is high above room temperature but he also said the span of temperature was from minus

degree's to high above room temperatures..
    And I would guess that a fridge wount do any harm, as long as it isn't

a "fridge" you keep you cool food..
    I can't remember the word for it..
    But when I say fridge I mean the one you

have you milk and other stuff in, and "fridge" is for long term minus degrees preservation..
    And a fridge usually

doesn't get below zero so I wouldn't suspect these degree's to hurt the mones..

I'm also thinking of the

episode with a member in here that had left his SOE in the car and obviusly it had evaporated..I have to stand my SOE in upright position as when it is horizontal it does weep out

of the seal, even if screwed up tight, also several others had this same problem a while

back.

But as long as you keep it out of the sun, in the shade by normal degree's I would

prosume it couldn't hurt..
    Alcohol wouldn't freeze in a fridge (for food, milk etc) because a cold bear doesn't

freeze..

Have I just misunderstood the term fridge?
    The fridge is where i

store my dark chocolate during summer,and also my butter to keep it solid, The LT is the only pheromone like

substance that i store in the fridge, pheromones will last for many years under normal storage conditions, like in

your bedroom drawer, bathroom cabinet, or in girlfriends handbag, so the fridge is not going to improve their

preservation, also storing in the fridge will not harm them either, the only problem is that if oil based pheromones

are stored in the fridge it will cause them to drop out of the dropper bottles in a slower than normal rate as

compared with warmer storage conditions. So it really is not necessary to store your pheros in refrigeration.

Well I just wasn't sure if

it was the refrigiator you keep you fish and meat in so they can hold for a long time.. And I started thinking I had

misunderstood here..
    But I got it now

Default The ebb and flow

I think the reason that they evaporated in his car was because a car standing in the sun causes

it to heat enormesly, and the glass container with the SOE in must have been heated up with the air inside the car,

and the alcohol carriing SOE must have started evaporation in the massive heat..
    And yes I know it's a whole other

matter because it's common sence (I would prosume - at least to me) but still.. The fridge is still a few degree's

below room temperature.. So if my package is sent in a cold wan, in the winter time it could hurt them?
    And I would

prosume this would be more hurtfull because it's colder in the back of a postal service wan in the winter than it

is in my fridge..
    Har ya , Some of the SOE bottles were leaking a little from the

screwtops about a year ago and some customers complaining a little, mine bottle does also leak out a little when it

is layed on its side, so it was a normal thing at the time to get some loss of the SOE, and if it was stored in a

very hot place, then the heat will only cause the oil in the SOE to become more fluid and more prone to flow easily

from a not perfectly sealed or faulty sealed bottle, as you can see that any oil will always flow more easily when

it is warmer. Like if you have some butter wrapped up in paper and it is stored in the cold it will not ascape, but

put this parcel of butter in the sun and watch the fun as it will escape from the paper most easy. ha it is the same

with oil based products and their storage.

Default Yes

Well

I just wasn't sure if it was the refrigiator you keep you fish and meat in so they can hold for a long time.. And I

started thinking I had misunderstood here..
    But I got it now
    It is

easy for any one of us to have a missunderstanding when we live so far apart from each other and what is common

practice to one person has a different meaning to another, I am living in a hot area in Australia at the moment, But

when i was staying in Bradford in West Yorkshire for 4 years it was so cold sometimes that i had to store my butter

in the refrigerator just so i could keep it spreadable, as it was colder inside my apartment than it was inside the

fridge, ha ha mann it sure was cold so cold in England, yes cold country, Yorkshire has cold country and warm

hearted people ha ha.

Remember Denmark is farther

North than England
    So we have even more cold climate
    But we have heat in our houses so we avoid

those situations

Default ID be in the sauna

Remember Denmark is farther North than England
    So we have even more cold climate

But we have heat in our houses so we avoid those situations
    HA yes it is good

if you can afford to have heating in the house, if i came to visit Denmark then where would you find me ? As Terry

always be in the sauna its nice warm place to keep warm with those most loverly girls. Actually early thismorning

here in Brisbane Australia it is 30 celsius in my room here with the computer, and the day is just starting to warm

up....

smooth 312,
    yeah, PI is very

powerful stuff...started the day off with realm/m and some soe...got some looks from some young young chicks, but

not much going on...then, applied single drop of PI on my temple..and the fun started..started getting looks and

lustful stares, and women double taking me as i walked bye...and of course, i coudlnt smell a damn thing..i bet the

stuff will be good for 24 horus, that single drop..to apply a second drop tommorow would prolly put me in od

land..thats what im starting to think..yeah, pi is very very powerful

HA yes it is good if you can afford to have heating in the house, if i came

to visit Denmark then where would you find me ? As Terry always be in the sauna its nice warm place to keep warm

with those most loverly girls. Actually early thismorning here in Brisbane Australia it is 30 celsius in my room

here with the computer, and the day is just starting to warm up....
    Year I've beem to

Australia a few years ago.. WOW a great country.. Some time when I get myself a good job and some money I got to go

there again..

Default come in the winter

Year I've beem to Australia a few years ago.. WOW a great country.. Some time when I get myself

a good job and some money I got to go there again..
    Well then it will be best for you to

come in springtime or the end of winter, before it gets too hot, and dont forget to bring along some ,as the

girls here are waiting for AQ hit, from the charming European guys that they love. You lucky blokes you...

You're always more

intersting when you're an "outsider" (from another far away country).. Last I was there I was there in the summer

time, and yes.. It's reallt hot but to me it was great.. though some days a little TOO hot, but I love Australia..

The land, the people, the enviroment, the animals, and everything else.. There's SO many interessing things there..

But I guess it woun't be the following couple of years..

You're

always more intersting when you're an "outsider" (from another far away country).. Last I was there I was there in

the summer time, and yes.. It's reallt hot but to me it was great.. though some days a little TOO hot, but I love

Australia.. The land, the people, the enviroment, the animals, and everything else.. There's SO many interessing

things there.. But I guess it woun't be the following couple of years..
    Yes its always

good to get away and visit another enviroment with all of its new and exciting mysterious possabilities, so hope you

make it again sometime, as sure you will enjoy. How is the AQ testing going ? I am still concentrating my

adventures around PI this week, it is encouraging to see Spiderweb getting good results with only one drop on his

temples, i will also try one drop alone divided and applied to each temple area, see how it goes for me this

week....

Yes its always good to get away and visit another enviroment with all of

its new and exciting mysterious possabilities, so hope you make it again sometime, as sure you will enjoy. How is

the AQ testing going ? I am still concentrating my adventures around PI this week, it is encouraging to see

Spiderweb getting good results with only one drop on his temples, i will also try one drop alone divided and applied

to each temple area, see how it goes for me this week....
    With PI I can also only use 1

drop, else I OD..
    About the Unsc. AQ, it used 2-3 drops friday.. And one of the girls was very enthoustiastic about

everything I said, and one who was very argumentive (but i think it's not the mones - just her) and in the end of

the day the last girl really listened to my ideas.. I also got a really good and exciting break through..
    And the

last girl I had some long talking with and we had very nice.. But I'm not sure how much it was the mones.. But will

keep testing and post when I see more.. I will not post now when I'm not sure about it..

With PI

I can also only use 1 drop, else I OD..
    About the Unsc. AQ, it used 2-3 drops friday.. And one of the girls was

very enthoustiastic about everything I said, and one who was very argumentive (but i think it's not the mones -

just her) and in the end of the day the last girl really listened to my ideas.. I also got a really good and

exciting break through..
    And the last girl I had some long talking with and we had very nice.. But I'm not sure

how much it was the mones.. But will keep testing and post when I see more.. I will not post now when I'm not sure

about it..
    Yes thats a good idea as it takes a little time and this science is one thing

that can not be rushed as there are so many possabilities and aspects that go into the equasion for the ultimate

considerations, all good fun though, i must say ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information