A few recent observations:

1) What I used to think was an "OD" on androstenone is not really an OD

at all. I used to think women swarming me and guys being aggressive were a sign of an OD but that's actually the

strong results of the product (namely PI).

2) I've noticed something really strange when I don't get enough

sleep and drink a lot of caffeine. Being a student who also works, this is a normal phenomenon for me. So anyway,

it seems when I drink caffeine, don't sleep, and also take Fenugreek (I know, a few different variables) ...that

the effects of androstenone are much more pronounced, or so it seems.

I remember when I used to think 2 drops of

PI would make me OD. Well, I had literally 2-3 drops on per day for a few days last week, and realized I wasn't

noticing much. Both NPA and PI have gotten me solid results on every use...but I'm kind of questioning that as

well.

There are a few possibilities that I'm thinking of..

- is it that when I drink caffeine my body heats

up (also happens when I take fenugreek) ...and the hotter body temperature causes an increase in the diffusion rate

of pheromones from off my skin? when I don't get enough sleep, my body also is not able to maintain coolness as

well..

- is it that when I drink caffeine I become super-aware of my surroundings and observe the little nuances

of others in a lot more detail?

- there was a time when I first started using NPA that I noticed it makes me

feel hot, and my face looks flushed with a little redness. Maybe I'm being affected by the pheromones myself a lot

more than I think.. and what happens when I'm affected is that I become more hyper aware of surroundings and see

everything in a more sexual light. I think this is actually possible because the other day I put a very small dot

of NPA under my nose just to test this idea, and I felt so much more sexual, even in the most non-sexual

situations.. I felt turned on and aggressive/aware/instinctual, as if connected to my inner animalistic nature .. I

felt like I was getting responses from women when it was in actuality just a different way of perceiving the

pre-existing reality

- I'd gone for about 1-2 weeks without any phero use over spring break and a little before

that.. so maybe it is true what they say that your body has to absorb some pheros before the effects really start to

kick in. i really think this is a possibility that your body does absorb some pheros over time (not that i mind, as

it probably helps my health anyway) ... if this is true, it's no wonder i started to notice the effects more and

more as time went on since starting to use them about a year ago.

.......to be honest, I think it's a

combination of those effects. Today I put on one drop of PI on my upper chest.. covered with 2 sprays Chikara and

covered that with 2 sprays armani code. I slept around 3 hours last night and stayed up during the day today with

some rockstar energy drinks. I felt really hot (it was also in the 70s-80s outside, dry) ...but I also really felt

the "heat" from girls too. a lot more than the last few days when I was getting good sleep and not drinking

anything caffeinated.

So just thought i'd post that to give you guys a taste of what was on my mind...