I've tried all ranges of doses of SOE, from small applications to large (up to about 40"). I've

been told at these doses it gets everyone around me extremely chatty and kinda goofy. But, for me, I'm noticing

nothing out of the ordinary.

The only time I ever noticed any effects

from SOE was when I first started using it. And that's really because it had an effect on ME, which opened me up

and my attitude rubbed off on other people. Since then, I've gained a tolerance to even the large doses (and I've

only been using it for a month) and people don't seem any more chatty around me.

I'm a fairly social person, so I'm not a wallflower, at least in most situations. I'm

6'3" 235, blood type A+, and have very oily skin. I dunno, maybe these things have something to do with it.

Either way, this has become really frustrating. I've had more consistent results with TE, actually, and given

-none's classic INCONSISTENT responses, that says something about my experiences with SOE. I'm not getting

negative reactions (headaches or anything) just no different reaction whatsoever than without

SOE.

Any thoughts?