Close

Threaded View

Post Another newbie looking for advice!

First of all many thanks to the moderator who activated my account so fast!

Hi all!

As the

name of the thread suggests I am new to the whole pheromone "business" and I am seeking advice from the veterans of

this forum for a head-start!

I read lots of threads on this forum and i gathered some information about

everything...from combos to stand-alone's, ways of applying to quantity and from scented to unscented!

I have

to admit that there is an overload of information on this forum, something that i really did not expect but I am

gratefull that so many people are willing to share their knowledge with newbies like myself!

From what I have

seen so far, in order to get valuable advice i have to post some information about myself so here it goes:

Sex:Male
    Race:Caucasian
    Height:5'8"
    Weight:165lbs (but targeting 151lbs)
    Posture:Normal to athletic

From what i gathered so far the best way to begin is with SoE but I have seen posts

that suggest that NPA,TE and PI are also a good way to start . As you can understand this can be very

confusing so i was wondering if you could help me with my choise.

I am looking for something that will attract

women between 20-28 and that is not all too dominant (don't want to scare them away but the opposite ).You can

say that I am looking for something that will break the ice and draw some looks.

I personally am not someone

that will start a conversation with an unknown woman unless she gives me some signals first.I am a kind person but I

consider myself sometimes to kind cause I tend to miss chances because of that.I am also not the

super-social-kind-of-guy...I have my laughs and I can be outgoing but I tend to be more serieus in general (comes

with the age I guess).

I tend to change my life and if I may say so I think I am doing well so far and I think

that pheromones will help me a lot.

So,if anyone has some advice about what to use I am all ears!!!

Please

try to be as analytical as possible and remember that I am new so maybe it would be wise to start with a stand-alone

but if that is not enough then I am willing to try combos and so!

Thank you all so much for any helpful

information that you can provide!
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-08-2007 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Some gramatical errors

Thread Information