Close

Hybrid View

LOL good to know I did not loose

my mind when testing water vs mix.

What I am doing now is making what I think should be a 2 day supply and

seeing how many sprays. Only tough part is that 2nd day when you are not getting full sprays...

But I kind of

let my nose be the guide with 10 sprays being what I think is OK.

Had a thought on my A7 mix. It seems to me

like putting A7 with TE and SOE is a waste. As SOE and TE with A1 has pretty much every mone there is. So why

waste on the A7.

Am I wrong in my logic here?

Thanks!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio View Post
    LOL

good to know I did not loose my mind when testing water vs mix.

What I am doing now is making what I think

should be a 2 day supply and seeing how many sprays. Only tough part is that 2nd day when you are not getting full

sprays...

But I kind of let my nose be the guide with 10 sprays being what I think is OK.

Had a thought

on my A7 mix. It seems to me like putting A7 with TE and SOE is a waste. As SOE and TE with A1 has pretty much every

mone there is. So why waste on the A7.

Am I wrong in my logic here?

Thanks!
    Sure thing Rubio, i agree with you on the point of removing Alpha 7 from the combo mentioned above

because the TE will give your Androstenone requirements, and SOE has sufficient Androsterone in its formulation to

easily cover the benefits that A7 could have afforded the combo.

When you decide on a change you could always use the Alpha 7 and SOE and Androstadienone combo, as

the Alpha 7 will give you the required Androstenone component, just keep in mind that the A7 will also provide about

4mcg per drop Androsterone which may allow you to cut back slightly on the SOE component, while this would mean a

slightly lowered Androstenol content, it would not be a major loss of this friendly Pheromone and may actually just

lead to a little extra heated respect to the mix, but then you have the safety buffer effect of the A1 anyway so the

change will just give you an interesting and refreshing change if your current mix starts getting overtly familiar.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-09-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: punctuate
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

That is the way I look at it. The

extra product I bought I can use just to change things up

It looks like it takes 5 sprays (vs 10 with

water) for my A1,SOE,Cover mix. Problem is I think I need more cover as it is very faint and I like it to be smelled

from about 2-4 feet away. So I am thinking of just adding 20 more drops (for a total of 30 cover drops) and maybe

going up to 10 sprays and doing this in all my mixs.

Obviously there are two worries here: 1. Might dilute the

mones too much. 2. The number of sprays that is going to equal. (but so far 20 drops is about 5 sprays so 40(really

39) should be 10...)
    Thoughts?

I also just ordered NPA. I figured it might be better than TE (given all the

reports) even though it is stronger I think I'll be OK. As I have never used NPA any suggestions on how many drops

to add to an SOE, A1 Cover mix?

And to help the comunity gather data I am having realy good friendly results

from the SOE A1 Cover mix, ranging from SOE x6 (up to 12) A1 x3 (up to 6) and cover 10-20. Keep in mind this is with

wife and friends. Seems like this is a safe mix for everyday use. I also find an ocasional woman that starts

flirting with me and women I do know are much more touchy feely. Nothing to crazy, but it is there and gives a great

"to hang around" vibe.

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT:

Very important question for the experts. As I

am might have to reware clothes that I apply the NPA mix to on my trip (might have to reware each dresss shirt

once). Think I will be safe to reapply after a few days? Or is dry cleaning a must before rewaring?

That is

the way I look at it. The extra product I bought I can use just to change things up

It looks like it takes

5 sprays (vs 10 with water) for my A1,SOE,Cover mix. Problem is I think I need more cover as it is very faint and I

like it to be smelled from about 2-4 feet away. So I am thinking of just adding 20 more drops (for a total of 30

cover drops) and maybe going up to 10 sprays and doing this in all my mixs.

Obviously there are two worries

here: 1. Might dilute the mones too much. 2. The number of sprays that is going to equal. (but so far 20 drops is

about 5 sprays so 40(really 39) should be 10...)
    Thoughts?

I also just ordered NPA. I figured it might be

better than TE (given all the reports) even though it is stronger I think I'll be OK. As I have never used NPA any

suggestions on how many drops to add to an SOE, A1 Cover mix?

And to help the comunity gather data I am

having realy good friendly results from the SOE A1 Cover mix, ranging from SOE x6 (up to 12) A1 x3 (up to 6) and

cover 10-20. Keep in mind this is with wife and friends. Seems like this is a safe mix for everyday use. I also find

an ocasional woman that starts flirting with me and women I do know are much more touchy feely. Nothing to crazy,

but it is there and gives a great "to hang around" vibe.

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT:

Very

important question for the experts. As I am might have to reware clothes that I apply the NPA mix to on my trip

(might have to reware each dresss shirt once). Think I will be safe to reapply after a few days? Or is dry cleaning

a must before rewaring?
    I use 1 or 2 drops NPA as Androstenone is something i

can wear with good results and i allow for about 17 mcg / drop NPA .

NPA is a dynamic and concentrated product as

you know, so you will have a little bit of experimenting with it so as to find its sweet spot within the

configeration of your mix.

The pheromone can stay on your clothes for ages so you probly can get away with a light refresher

application when time to re ware. I cant say what the conversion rates of the phero is going to be on the clothing

for the short time that your intended use seems to be, All i can say is that i do refresh my clothing applications

with a touch up and i still get good results without dry cleaning.

When applying on clothes i can use the same

shirt sometimes for several weeks after having applied pheromones, I dont mean wearing it every day but i come home

and hang it in the air for the day then return it to the closit.

I always do the smell test on my outer

garments as i always wear a fresh shortsleeved undergament each day and also shower daily so i only rewash my

external shirt when it gets soiled or starts to get a little smelly then thats the time it gets a good wash,

sometimes i dont wear the same re closited shirt for weeks ( because i have about 100 favourite shirts to choose

from ) But when i do wear it eventually or even the next week i have no trouble in just giving it a phero touch up.

Oh and

thanks 4 the excellent tips on the A1 use, Your advice is really appreciated and will be very helpfull.

Phero Dude

Talking

Very important

question for the experts. As I am might have to reware clothes that I apply the NPA mix to on my trip (might have

to reware each dresss shirt once). Think I will be safe to reapply after a few days? Or is dry cleaning a must

before rewaring?

I'm no expert but here's my thoughts on the matter.
    If rewearing within a

few days (up to 7) I'd be very carefull of reapplying a product such as NPA to a shirt , As you know it's very

powerfull so maybe wear the shirt ,check out reactions then apply if necesary.
    Now I think about it, give it a slow

hot iron over and that should help to kill some of the residue. (your hotel will have one for you to use.)
    Good

Luck!

BTW:
    I tend to give my shirts a hot wash every few weeks and hot iron after laundering to

reduce od risks. (even though I apply to my body and not the shirt directly)
    early 40's white male or or

If I am not traveling I never wear

something twice without a good wash/dryclean.

I am bringing a pocket steamer that get's the clothes real hot so

maybe that will be enough for a reapplication.

And I think I have narrowed down my mix.

I am going to bring:

(mumbers in drops)

COVER X30 SOE X6, A1 X3, NPA X2

And wear that on clothing all day. Change at night to

new clothing and reapply (unless I don't need to change then I will just not reapply). I think the A1 and SOE will

mellow out any adverse reactions that someone might have from the NPA. But I might also bring the 1 atomizer with

the above mix minus the NPA just incase.

If I am

not traveling I never wear something twice without a good wash/dryclean.

I am bringing a pocket steamer that

get's the clothes real hot so maybe that will be enough for a reapplication.

And I think I have narrowed down

my mix.

I am going to bring: (mumbers in drops)

COVER X30 SOE X6, A1 X3, NPA X2

And wear that on

clothing all day. Change at night to new clothing and reapply (unless I don't need to change then I will just not

reapply). I think the A1 and SOE will mellow out any adverse reactions that someone might have from the NPA. But I

might also bring the 1 atomizer with the above mix minus the NPA just incase.
    Good idea as incase is always on the cards and scouts motto is " Be Prepared " There is a girl just

waiting for your magic mix that is your destiny.

Thread Information