Close

Threaded View

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio View Post
    LOL

good to know I did not loose my mind when testing water vs mix.

What I am doing now is making what I think

should be a 2 day supply and seeing how many sprays. Only tough part is that 2nd day when you are not getting full

sprays...

But I kind of let my nose be the guide with 10 sprays being what I think is OK.

Had a thought

on my A7 mix. It seems to me like putting A7 with TE and SOE is a waste. As SOE and TE with A1 has pretty much every

mone there is. So why waste on the A7.

Am I wrong in my logic here?

Thanks!
    Sure thing Rubio, i agree with you on the point of removing Alpha 7 from the combo mentioned above

because the TE will give your Androstenone requirements, and SOE has sufficient Androsterone in its formulation to

easily cover the benefits that A7 could have afforded the combo.

When you decide on a change you could always use the Alpha 7 and SOE and Androstadienone combo, as

the Alpha 7 will give you the required Androstenone component, just keep in mind that the A7 will also provide about

4mcg per drop Androsterone which may allow you to cut back slightly on the SOE component, while this would mean a

slightly lowered Androstenol content, it would not be a major loss of this friendly Pheromone and may actually just

lead to a little extra heated respect to the mix, but then you have the safety buffer effect of the A1 anyway so the

change will just give you an interesting and refreshing change if your current mix starts getting overtly familiar.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-09-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: punctuate
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information