Ok so, I got my

Aplha A314 and mixed it with a little Alpha 7 in a roll top bottle and I think i may of seen some results.

I

started the day feeling a little Ill, but that went away quickly. I got down to work and went around my usual

business, after about an hour I find myself in a really good mood and my collegues became alot more chatty with me,

a female collegue (an attractive one) whom I usually dont talk to much simply because I cant think of anything

interesting/funny to say was alot easier for me to stark talking with quite playfully, not quite flirting but

playful. In my lunch hour I am more of a 'stay quiet and laugh when the other people do' kind of person but today

I found myself getting engaged in the conversations. Also a manager of whom I usually get nervous around for some

reason (possible fellow 'mone user?) did not seem to intimidate me today, i felt quite confident and kept the eye

contact and steady voice. Yes I am a very shy guy by nature.

So, none of the DIHL business or outright flirting

but I had noticed a change in peoples attitude in the way of respect and chattyness and my own confidence. Yeah, was

a good day to be me.