Close

Hybrid View

Sublime,

Why not try some

less drastic solutions first?

An open box of baking soda is great for absorbing odors in a refrigerator. Why

not try opening a couple of boxes inside your closet? Remember that they're in there so you don't spill the stuff

all over your clothes. Replace the boxes after a few days and keep the door closed.

There are also products

sold to absorb odors in musty basements that might help. These are usually little plastic tubs full of aroma

absorbing gel. They're a bit more expensive than baking soda, but they're very effective. They tend to impart a

fragrance of their own though, so make sure that you're not adverse to their scent before using them.

Oscar

Stranger

Baking Soda....

I googled

baking soda and pheromones. It looks like some people have been having success using this. One guy says he cleaned

out his atomizer using baking soda, vinegar, antibacterial soap... and the smell was gone for good.

I went out

today to buy new towels, wearing a totally brand new set of clothes. Things were tremendously better today, but I

still noticed some peoples faces flushing and the old lady at the checkout kept mixing up the sale price of the item

I was buying. At least today I wasn't smelling all the offensive smells of all the people around me!

I'm going

to try the baking soda right away! Thank you so much Oscar. When I finally get this situation handled, I'm gonna

write up a big long post called "how to remove pheromones." and tell about what I found works and what doesnt, and

hopefully it can become a sticky that others can contribute to.

Stranger

Hey sublime, check my post

here:
    http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/s

howthread.php?p=205099#post205099

I am having similar issues to you.
    I've always had anxiety and first

exposure to pheromones and my heart is beating very quickly, and won't slow down, its all in the other thread

(perhaps I should have posted it here).

By the way, I do not want to get involved in politics, just want to

talk about this fairly rare problem.

So I want to know, what have you done to cope with the emotional stuff

(though my mood is pretty good it is just my heart that is beating). And also, how long have the effects lasted for

you?

A few thoughts - it is possible that the pheromones are out of your system, but they have temporarily

altered your hormones so much that you are producing different chemicals making people act strange. Lots of

deodorant may help - particularly something like Michum which actually stops sweat rather than masks it. This idea

may be scientifically wrong though, but wouldn't hurt.

Second, it is possible that the pheromones have

jarred your nervous system a lot. In which case you may be acting different which affects others.

Well I

don't know what else to ask except how have you coped with it, any good tips?

I will give you mine, and a

lot of it comes from the fact that this has happened before to me with other chemicals - I have bad reactions to

certian synthetic vitamins.

1. Keep your routine locked in place as much as possible, especially food and

sleep. It is hard for me to sleep now, but when I can sleep, it is essential to maintining emotional control when

something is thrown off, and also eating on time.

2. Mentally accept that things are going to be pretty weird

for a couple weeks, don't try to resist it or prevent it, just kind of accept it. This helps prevent all sorts of

problems. Well good luck hopefully it wears off quickly.

Thread Information