What do you want with this

girl? Sorry if I've missed that in the thread...but even if she has a boyfriend and you and her are friends there

is nothing wrong with being honest about what you want. I'm going to assume that you like her because, well, it's

much more fun that way

Quote Originally Posted by angelgarcia1989 View Post
I actually thought i was the dominant one, since she is

always asking me for advice (she always makes it seem like she needs help).
Seems to me as though she

isn't domineering and even necessarily dominant here, but rather she wants a man that leads strongly. Btw the

reason why good eye contact is a sign of dominance is that to lock eyes with someone creates a lot of tension (even

as part of an apparently neutral conversation there are subtle interplays of tension), and your ability to deal with

that tension and then to manipulate it are indicators of your social experience and

status.

Quote Originally Posted by angelgarcia1989
Really I never thought too much about the eye contact thing until when one day I

think I looked at her a little too long and she said "why am I giving her

the
look"
of course she said it with a smile. She kept saying that all

period long even when I looked at her for about 2 seconds! i think she was just flirting with me

though.
I'd say she was flirting too. You should have definitely said something about the way she was

looking at you! "This look?! No this is me wondering why your looking at me like I'm the tastiest chocolate cake

you've ever seen!" ...or whatever, consider something actually funny

She

already has a boyfriend, and I actually convinced her to break up with her old one to go out with her new

one.
Do you like this girl? If so that was silly

Quote Originally Posted by angelgarcia1989
Anyway I think she sees me

as person she looks up to, she always tells me her problems then just waits for me to come up with a

solution.
I'm guessing thats it, maybe she looks up to me like a big

brother? Though she has told me she wishes her boyfriend was more like me.
As Pendragon mentioned this is

dodgy territory. It's possible that she sees you as the typical shoulder-to-cry-on nice guy.

However, as I

mentioned, eye contact builds tension and she is clearly comfortable with this happening with you. Also, what I

highlighted in red is a clear response to your eye contact

triggering sexual tension/attraction. Think about it! Even if she couldn't allow herself to escalate she would have

had to feel the emotion to describe it like that, as "THE look".

Btw none of this is advice as such, because I

don't know either of you or your particular relationship.

Having said that, I think you like her and if I were

you I'd go for it

Hi Mobes!