Close

Hybrid View

My usual dosage for the

original bottle which gave tiny sprays was just 1 spray. I would usually wear other things with it

as well (TE, AE etc.)
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Enthusiast

hmmm so only limited to 1

spray?

I just tried 4 sprays today with my usual mix and received even more attention and eye contact than 2

sprays. no sign of OD yet, I think I'll keep experimenting with upping the dosage. it looks like the unscented

chikara might be just the extra oomph I was looking for.

Not saying you shouldn't wear

more, it's just that above two sprays from the old bottle gave me diminishing returns.

EDIT: You will probably

find that Chikara is hard to OD on because it seems to be pretty balanced, so there might be some merit in applying

a lot if you can stand the cost.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Enthusiast

ok, I'm officially IN

LOVE with chikara now. I'm ranking it right up there next to Edge/NPA as my all time favorite mones.

I got so

many positive results today it's blowing my mind. I upped the dosage to 5 sprays today for experiment. went to

class, nothing special happened at first, then we broke into groups for discussion and boom all the IOIs started to

pop up all over the place. first, I was the only male in my group so that gave my mones plenty of room to work its

magic. (it's interesting to note that all of the other groups were either all male or all female, I was included

in an all male group the last time we broke into groups, b4 I started adding chikara in my mix)

the girls in my

group ranged from 18-35+ and all were behaving very friendly towards me, laughing at every little joke I made,

giving me their full attention when I talked and welcomed my input, constant eye contact, looking down and away,

etc. these were the same girls that sat with me for the last 2 classes and never paid any attention to me. I try

some kino on all the girls and none of them seemed to mind, taking their hand and touching their shoulders etc. at

the of the class, one girl in particular stayed behind to chat with me and walked me to my car(even tho she parked

all the way on the other side of campus), then I drove her to her car and we sat in the car and talked for about 4

hours till all the windows fogged up and she said 'oh it's totally titanic' lol

suffice it to say, chikara

obviously works better the more I apply. I will keep upping the dosage till I start seeing OD reactions. 6-7 sprays

for tomorrow!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by lifetransform View Post
    ok, I'm officially IN LOVE with chikara now. I'm ranking it right up there next to

Edge/NPA as my all time favorite mones.

I got so many positive results today it's blowing my mind. I upped the

dosage to 5 sprays today for experiment. went to class, nothing special happened at first, then we broke into groups

for discussion and boom all the IOIs started to pop up all over the place. first, I was the only male in my group so

that gave my mones plenty of room to work its magic. (it's interesting to note that all of the other groups were

either all male or all female, I was included in an all male group the last time we broke into groups, b4 I started

adding chikara in my mix)

the girls in my group ranged from 18-35+ and all were behaving very friendly towards

me, laughing at every little joke I made, giving me their full attention when I talked and welcomed my input,

constant eye contact, looking down and away, etc. these were the same girls that sat with me for the last 2 classes

and never paid any attention to me. I try some kino on all the girls and none of them seemed to mind, taking their

hand and touching their shoulders etc. at the of the class, one girl in particular stayed behind to chat with me and

walked me to my car(even tho she parked all the way on the other side of campus), then I drove her to her car and we

sat in the car and talked for about 4 hours till all the windows fogged up and she said 'oh it's totally titanic'

lol

suffice it to say, chikara obviously works better the more I apply. I will keep upping the dosage till I

start seeing OD reactions. 6-7 sprays for tomorrow!
    c The

most of the unscented Chikara i have used is 2 sprays, I recon after reading this reoprt that i will up the sprays

and see where it takes me.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Enthusiast

tried 6-7 sprays today and

I think I've sort of reached an OD limit. there were still good eye contacts and extra attention but about 10

minutes after application I felt this irrational frustration and anger. I felt a definite alpha male vibe going

through me but at the same time too unstable to control my emotions.

I think the optimal dosage for me is 3-5

sprays. anything higher and I risk pissing myself or others off for no reason.

That's some

information you have.
    Can I ask about your usual application point?

Journeyman

tried

6-7 sprays today and I think I've sort of reached an OD limit. there were still good eye contacts and extra

attention but about 10 minutes after application I felt this irrational frustration and anger. I felt a definite

alpha male vibe going through me but at the same time too unstable to control my emotions.

I think the

optimal dosage for me is 3-5 sprays. anything higher and I risk pissing myself or others off for no

reason.
    I got the aggression when I started out using mones, I don't think it's as bad now. You

might actually find it an advantage, since I think women are more attracted to aggressive alpha males.

Stranger

Thumbs up

I got so many positive results today it's blowing my mind. I upped the dosage to 5

sprays today for experiment. went to class, nothing special happened at first, then we broke into groups for

discussion and boom all the IOIs started to pop up all over the place. first, I was the only male in my group so

that gave my mones plenty of room to work its magic. (it's interesting to note that all of the other groups were

either all male or all female, I was included in an all male group the last time we broke into groups, b4 I started

adding chikara in my mix)

the girls in my group ranged from 18-35+ and all were behaving very friendly towards

me, laughing at every little joke I made, giving me their full attention when I talked and welcomed my input,

constant eye contact, looking down and away, etc. these were the same girls that sat with me for the last 2 classes

and never paid any attention to me. I try some kino on all the girls and none of them seemed to mind, taking their

hand and touching their shoulders etc. at the of the class, one girl in particular stayed behind to chat with me and

walked me to my car(even tho she parked all the way on the other side of campus), then I drove her to her car and we

sat in the car and talked for about 4 hours till all the windows fogged up and she said 'oh it's totally titanic'

lol

suffice it to say, chikara obviously works better the more I apply. I will keep upping the dosage till I

start seeing OD reactions. 6-7 sprays for tomorrow!
    Did you use ONLY these 5 sprays of Chikara,

or still in a mix?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Ectoplasm View Post
    Did you use ONLY these 5 sprays of Chikara, or still in a mix?
    always in a mix.

chikara doesn't work much on its own for some weird reason.

here's the typical mix I use day to day

in case you're wondering-

new version A314 - 3 drops, neck and wrist
    Edge - 6 sprays, neck and chest
    NPA-

2 dabs, wrist
    instant honesty - 5 sprays, wrist and hair
    instant openess - 7 sprays, chest and hair
    come talk to

me2 - 4 sprays, neck and hair
    instant shine 2x - 3 sprays, neck chest
    chikara - 7 sprays, neck and chest

Phero Enthusiast

damn, my chikara bottle is

already down to 1/3 after 1 month of usage.

just ordered 3 more chikaras and 4 liquid trusts. hehe

so far, I still can't be absolutely certain liquid trust actually does anything, BUT...I've long ago

learned to trust 'coincidences' when it comes to matters of the mone.

went out on couple of dates with the girl

from class. she is responding well to my mix and my advances. on one of the dates we went to play pool and I

decided to add some liquid trust (6 sprays) in my mix to see if there's any difference in her reactions, ANY kind

of subtle difference to demonstrate that liquid trust does have some sort of effect.

well, at first she seemed ok

when we met up at a coffee shop, then we got into my car (enclosed space) and she started asking about some of the

scars on my hand- not a big deal, but she never noticed b4. then as we were playing pool, I'd grab her and kiss

her cheek and neck every chance I got. (when she sank a ball or miss or when I did something funny) everything was

going REALLY well, I felt she was becoming much much more comfortable with me. whereas b4 I was usually the one to

initiate kino with her - hold her, kiss her neck, hold her hand, brush her hair...etc, this time she started to put

her arms around my waist while I was aiming for a shot or give me a tiny peck on my cheek when I was holding

her.

I was emboldened by her behavior so I became really aggressive with my remarks and displays of sexual

arousal by her. I'd wait for her to bend over the pool table studying a shot and say "are you TRYING to turn me

on?" and she'd bounce straight up and acting really self conscious, yet never showing annoyance or anger, just

shyness.
    or I'll get really into kissing her neck and she'd giggle and smile and eventually pull me off her and

say 'ok, ok, go play pool' with big grin.

again, I still can't be sure this is liquid trust, it might've

just been a logical kino escalation as that was the 3rd date we went on.

she did comment that she felt we were

moving kinda fast as we don't know much about each other but she really liked spending time with me, that was b4 I

added liquid trust, it was chikara and instant honesty at work.

will continue testing adding liquid trust with my

new chikara enhanced mix.
    Last edited by lifetransform; 02-11-2008 at 02:54 AM.

Thread Information