Close

Thread: buying on ebay

Hybrid View

Phero Pro

Bel, you have a 17 yr old

daughter? when doe she turn 18? Maybe you can arrange a coffee meeting, I am kidding dude!!!!!!!!! dont

shoot...

Yes, Australia has a relatively low crime rate compared to the USA, we dont have a gun culture like you

guys have, etc, but you still need to take precautions, there are areas in the main cities that you should not be

walking say at 1am on a Saturday night, especially if your female. Australian men, like the English tend to drink

alot on the weekends, a normal average nice guy during the week, can turn out to be a real jerk after drinking,

especially if he is in the company of his other drunk friends.

Oh, and if your daughter needs a body guard, let

me know, I have an Australian security licence, still valid, and have served in the military! she will be safe with

me, no doubt!

Kidding again.

The gun culture isn't the

problem here. The failure of the legal system is the problem with high crime rates. If you check the statistics,

areas with high legal gun ownership have lower violent crime rates, almost always.

Oh, and don't worry. I

wouldn't shoot you. Knives are much better for dealing with such problems...Aside from the fact that she has almost

8 years of marshal arts training now. You kind of have to pity the first guy to ever really bother her. She has good

judgment so I'm not especially worried that she would date a lawyer anyway
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Aside

from the fact that she has almost 8 years of marshal arts training now. You kind of have to pity the first guy to

ever really bother her. She has good judgment so I'm not especially worried that she would date a lawyer anyway
    Pphhhfftttt!! That's the sound of at least $2.oo USD of good Belgian Ale spraying onto the computer

screen! Too funny.

to teaching a teenager to take care of herself

to the lawyer joke.

bronzie, you have to be used to it by now...

Thread Information