As the number of new hit reports

currently is pretty scarce I'll post my recent ones using my newest combo.

SoE + A314

No NPA, that's

right, no NPA. No cover scent either.

Basically I work at a place with like over 2,000 employees and lots of

interaction between people. So I apply my combo to my neck and sweat it in due to the extremely hot temperatures of

summer. I get to the cafeteria and sit down and a nice looking girl I know sits to the left of me. She and I are

work acquaintances but aren't really friends but she and I hit it off as though we are. And then another female

work colleague sits to my right at the table. She props her foot against my chair as though using it as a footrest.

At this point I'm juggling two women who I flirt with a bit.

After a quick feed I catch a lift to the area

where I work and I immediately catch eye contact with a very attractive female work colleague in the lift. We say hi

etc. and then she impulsively grabs my name badge which is on my chest and kind of fondles and plays with it. The

door opens and she is kind of flustered and acts sheepishly.

At work my female supervisor who is a MILF

according to everyone chats with me and I begin flirting and she flirts back. Although she has a number of people to

supervise she lingers around me the most and we kind of flirt the day away while I work.

I reach a part in my

work where I have to look after some customers, 5 of them female, 2 male. The females are all in the 30-40 age range

and all start becoming really chatty and acting kind of like school girls. And they all start going on about how

handsome and cute I am and for a good hour I get hit on. Mind you I'm only in my early 20s.

Finally my day

ends and I catch the bus home. By now the mones have worn off and my day becomes more normal however I still get a

bit of eye contact from female strangers on the street just from my general appearance and body language.

And

that concludes a fairly basic day at work using my current mones combo. Mind you I have a generally outgoing and

flirtatious personality and even without mones.