Close

Thread: Hit reports

Hybrid View

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Hello i am fighting fit and fabulous my friend, what a difference a day can make haha i am still using Alpha 7, Scent of Eros combo every so often its a good staple, also have been using Impi red dot now and then this Impi just like its cousin NPA is also great for maturing on the body over several days or more to produce what is called a build up, which then produces an excellent attraction reaction from those frisky female types....
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Hey Terry, glad to hear your doing great buddy. I have tried to locate that company online a few times, but with no success. I remember you saying that if you had to chose, HEA would be your number one choice, I guess because it's very effective for you compared to the rest. I tried the samples you sent me back then, but could not remember if I got hits, because at the time I tried it, I had mixed it with other pheros, which looking back, I believe it was a bad mistake, as I had no idea how it performed on me just by itself. I remember packing it when I was moving, but have not been able to test it any further along with my bottle of scented SOE, due to the fact that a lot of my stuff is still in storage, and I can't remember in which box I them.

Quote Originally Posted by DssMaster View Post
    Hey Terry, glad to hear your doing great buddy. I have tried to locate that company online a few times, but with no success. I remember you saying that if you had to chose, HEA would be your number one choice, I guess because it's very effective for you compared to the rest. I tried the samples you sent me back then, but could not remember if I got hits, because at the time I tried it, I had mixed it with other pheros, which looking back, I believe it was a bad mistake, as I had no idea how it performed on me just by itself. I remember packing it when I was moving, but have not been able to test it any further along with my bottle of scented SOE, due to the fact that a lot of my stuff is still in storage, and I can't remember in which box I them.
    Sorry as far as i know the site for HEA does no longer exist, anyway i am still getting good results with Alpha 7 unscented and Scent of Eros, even PI ylang ylang used alone at 1-2 drops has shown me some really decent hits throughout time......

Well, I figured I'd post a hit report as I've had some great luck recently with a Chikara/SOE mix. A single big spray of scented Chikara directly into my palm (from like an inch away), rubbed onto my other hand, then onto my face and neck, into my hair, on my shirt or jacket, just sort of all over the place. Then a couple inches of scented SOE on both neck pulse points. I used this while getting my hair cut by a lovely Chinese girl in her late 20's, and she was hooked. I swear using this while getting your hair cut is fool proof! They have to breath it in for at least 20 minutes, and you have all that time to lay on the charm. Anyways, got her number and we've been going out the last couple months, it's been great! The smell of that combo just seems to turn her on to no end, it's amazing. Guess I should mention I'm a 29 year old white guy, in case anybody's wondering, about 5'10 and 150 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    Well, I figured I'd post a hit report as I've had some great luck recently with a Chikara/SOE mix. A single big spray of scented Chikara directly into my palm (from like an inch away), rubbed onto my other hand, then onto my face and neck, into my hair, on my shirt or jacket, just sort of all over the place. Then a couple inches of scented SOE on both neck pulse points. I used this while getting my hair cut by a lovely Chinese girl in her late 20's, and she was hooked. I swear using this while getting your hair cut is fool proof! They have to breath it in for at least 20 minutes, and you have all that time to lay on the charm. Anyways, got her number and we've been going out the last couple months, it's been great! The smell of that combo just seems to turn her on to no end, it's amazing. Guess I should mention I'm a 29 year old white guy, in case anybody's wondering, about 5'10 and 150 pounds.
    Thats a great report Sodbuster, its a funny thing that i have actually been thinking about Chikara and SOE today and tossing up on getting some gels along with my NPA

I suppose i had better make up my mind and take advantage of the current Love-Scent
    - 30% code "Christmas30P"

I have to pick up some more Soe.The results have always been great.With that same combo I've had many hits.I've noticed ever since I've been taking my workout supplements like testosterone boosters, ZMA and other different vitamins that I've had to lay off to about a half spray of Chikara unless I'm at a bar.I've been scaring women away to the point where they would say if I didn't approach them they never would because I seemed standoffish.Might be an attitude thing I don't know.I digress.

Went out a few weeks ago and met a tall blonde model from LA.Wearing 2 sprays of Chikara and she was real chatty too.We've been keeping in touch and she wants to meet up soon.
    Pete

Haven't used SOE in quite some time. As I recall, the roll-on bottle of SOE scented garnished me great results. It does exactly what it says it advertises and makes people incredibly chatty. It seems to break a lot of social barriers!

Quote Originally Posted by StewartUC View Post
    simply stopping by to say hi
    Gday Stewart how are they hanging buddy, well i hope he he

No matter how many times I get a dihl it's always funny to watch how some women react. I was grocery shopping I turned the corner and saw a cute red head ok she was beautiful. As soon as she saw me her eyes locked she dropped her grocery list and her ink pen. She just kept looking. Her man was like what's wrong with you? Why are you so clumpsy all of a sudden lol? I just smiled. Man did she look good tho lol.. Ain't nothing like a good ole dihl lol. I was wearing SOE gel and True Instinct (sorry out of A-7) covered with Angel.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Yeah I had a funny DIHL on Monday morning while I was at the dentist. I was sitting in the waiting room after just checking in with the woman at the counter, mid-30's and married, and I was sitting about 7 feet from her. I was wearing my "Aftershave" mix, which is scented SOE on my neck with a little of the Super Primal musk essential oil. I find it smells nice, lasts a long time, and doesn't irritate a freshly-shaved neck. Anyways, I sat for a minute, and had that sixth-sense feeling, looked up and she was vacantly staring right at me. So I smiled, she vacantly smiled back, then visibly shook herself, said something that sounded like "whaaaaaaa?" and then looked away all embarrassed. Definite DIHL.

Thread Information