Close

Hybrid View

Journeyman

Default Master!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    And

the concentration and content of copulins in EW is humongous so it won't be comparable to Masters. My testing with

copulins has been with APC and have only showed good signs. That said I don't get much if any at all self effect

from wearing APC and my hope is that the Masters has got some other potent stuff in it that makes us change our

mental and emotional state. When it first came out I remember it didn't focus much about copulins at all, just

mentioning that there is a bit present, but the product is packed with lots of other "new and fabulous stuff".

So despite the big controversy about the copulin discussion, the Master should be something totally different. And

back to the point, we only have to try it to see how it works..

Looking forward to get my package to check it

out..
    I used master w/ great result, my stamina went up, almost the same as w/soe. i also

noticed that peolpe areond u r also affected and response so nice to u.
    One time I share master w/ a friend
    He

did 4 times back and forh under nose and put arund 16 inch on arms and went to bar-pool and he said that he never

have felt so wonderful on his life, he mentioned that even bartenders went to ask him to dance.
    To the ponit that

he asked me to order one from him. So I placed an order of 2 master, but, I feel like these new master r less

effective. i don't know if they have changed the ingridients.

Speaking of EW and APC. I'm

currently working with a mix of APC/NPA in an atomizer.. I threw in 2 drops of EW just for the heck of it. Funny

thing is that with 2ml of APC and .4ml NPA.. I can still smell those 2 little drops of EW.

Maybe its just

that I know what to look for that I can seperate them out like that?
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

I just received Master about a

week or so ago. It does have a really nice vanilla like smell. I haven't noticed any effects from anyone else, but

it doesn't seem to promote a happy/relaxed mood though.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Thread Information