Quote Originally Posted by tgparker View Post
12/05/08

NPA\SOE\A1\LT\Old Spice Cologne

Decided to start using a very

thin/diluted dispersion ratio of Pheros to cologne. I'm very sensitive to the Pheros, and I OD very easily...

headaches, dizziness, etc...

Experimenting with "LESS IS MORE" theory. "How little" Pheros do I really need to

do the trick?

Mone "cat pee" smell really strong today.

Had an exfoliating salt scrub during shower. "cat

pee" smell gone.

At lunch a nice HB approaches me all smiles and says "I really like the way you smell, you

really smell good!"

Later on in the day, Coffee girl offers me free coffee and starts talking about her kids!

Nice!

Other HB starts talking about her kids etc...life story, family history, chatter box ....

Blonde HBs

from other day show up at coffee shop nice convo.

Gay guy hits on me in coffee shop total chatter box....oh

well??? ?!?!?! guess the Pheros work on everybody!!!

I was going to go to the gym and then go out dancing

but I was exhausted... decided to call it an early night

LESS IS DEFINITELY MORE

Lessons learned today...

So I definitely need to do the salt scrub at least once a week to avoid cat pee smell build-up, and using a lot

less pheros in more cologne works just as well...

Also where can I get D & G and Armani Cover Scents as either

essential oils or as "knock off" "smell-alike" cheapo colognes? I'm noticing that the chicks are responding to the

pheros not the conscious overt smell I was getting hits even when I smelled like cat pee...so why spend $65.00+ per

bottle of expensive cologne if it's the Pheros that are doing the real work.

OK in the total cost of the

experiment the cologne even at $65.00 is the cheapest part of the equation....and if you're only applying it via

spray or roll on then you're controlling the dosage and usage....

All the best...

TG
There are some shit designer cover oils around But

www.haywardenterprises.com have several good ones that can be got in

in as small as 1/6 oz size, These are some very decent ones that i have received and they last on the skin, Armani

Code type (m), Drakkar Noir type (m), Safari (m), Polo Double Black (m), Obsession Night (m), I ordered 10 x 1/6

size varietys, and 6 out of the ten i found as excellent value for money,

I have also

received samples from other wholesale oil companys and the quality has not been as good as Haywards.