Hi,

First of all, I've searched both the forums and the FAQs, etc., but could not find the

answers.

Anyway, I'm a complete newbie. Just ordered Perception gel packs (which also came with

TE freebie gel pack).

Now this may sound like a completely stupid question, but how does one

exactly rub in the gel and how does one make sure to use only half the pack per application?

My

plan:

-- Given that it's a cold winter and I'll be wearing a scarf, a coat and probably gloves, I plan to

apply to the jaw/below ear/near neck area on both sides. Have people ever tried applying to either the chin, below

the chin or the forehead?

-- Would you recommend washing the area first? First of all, I intend to apply the

gel in the evening, so would washing with a fragrant shower gel in the morning be of any help/hurt/no difference --

what about Armani Code shower gel?

-- I plan to briefly wash/lightly dab the areas with water, dry

with towel and then apply a cologne (thinking of starting off with Acqua di Gio, or maybe an Acqua di

Gio
knockoff).

-- Should I wait some amount of time before applying the gel after the cologne -- I

believe I have read here some recommending to wait until the alcohol dries -- how long does that usually

take?

-- Then, I plan to apply the gel -- the big question is how? I don't mean to sound stupid, but

exactly how do I apply -- squeeze some of the gel out on my finger and rub in a circular/back and forth fashion in

the target spot? For how long should I rub? How do I know whether I'm using half the pack or more or less? Can I

just put the remaining pack in a drawer without attempting to close the pack in any way (I'm afraid if I'll close

it, I'll accidentally squeeze out more). Also, when I'm done, do I need to wash my hands -- can I try to rub

whatever remains on my fingers into my hair (and if so, should I have sprayed my hair with cologne first)?

--

What if I use half the pack and feel it's not enough -- is it okay to use more -- what are the dangers of using

more? Supposedly, I won't OD since this is Perception. Is the only danger possible bad smell, and if so,

can I just use an extra spray of cologne?

-- Also, since I also got TE gel pack too, do you recommend

mixing with Perception? If so, in what proportion and what should the total amount of gel be?

--

Lastly, how come Perception (unlike TE for example) doesn't list their ingredients? Does anyone know

what they are? Does BDC Concepts (or other manufactures) have a web site?

Thank you

very much from an eager newbie