Hello again everyone, I'm

back from my trip. Had an outing last night, here's what happened:

NPA Test 4 (with SOE)

I

decided to use SOE simply because the girl I was meeting wanted to talk, and I did not want to run into the

possibility of her clamming up because of NPA.

Application: 1 tight dab to the middle of each forearm (2

in total), and 22 inches of SOE applied in 3 strips of 3 inches per forearm just below the NPA application areas

toward the wrists and 2 inches on each side of my neck on the "gills". Covered with Lynx Accelerate deodorant

bodyspray.

Situation: Meeting a very good female friend for coffee and chit-chat.

Observations:

She was friendly as usual when she got into the car, and we chatted a bit, nothing out of the ordinary.

It

was at the coffeeshop, however, that I started seeing some positive signs. She was even more chatty than usual,

fumbled some words on almost every sentence, kept playing with her ear lobes and mirrored my posture for extended

periods of time. I kept my right arm extended out toward her to let the 'mones waft out, and it must have helped.

She maintained intense eye contact and smiled more often.

We left the coffeeshop and went to a park to chat more.

Although we sat on a bench side by side, her body and legs were skewed toward me. Her legs were basically under

mine, as I was sitting with one leg on top of the other. She did not withdraw when I initiated kino, but there was

less kino from her as compared to pre-mones. I think this could be due to increased sexual tension around me. She

was still fumbling and fuzzing her words.

On the way back, I told her I was testing out a new mixture of perfumes

and asked her to sniff my forearm. She liked the smell of both NPA and SOE application areas, but preferred

SOE.

I went to bed with the mones still on, as it was late and I was tired. Bad mistake. I developed this

terrific headache, which was brought about by keeping my forearm next to my nose. Note to self: scrub down

application areas before sleeping!

Conclusion: I think i may have found the sweet spot, albeit requiring

SOE. I believe for clubbing situations, the same application should be used, or just one more dab of NPA added, and

things should go swimmingly.

I've still got one more test I'd like to do with NPA, which should be next week,

so do stay tuned for that. In the meantime, I'm going to test-drive A314.

As a parting note, today is a sad

day for me, to learn of the sudden deaths of Farrah Fawcett AND Michael Jackson. I grew up watching the former on

Charlie's Angels and Cannonball Run, and listening to the latter's songs and watching him smoothly Moonwalk his

way into the lives of millions, and both will be deeply missed. Rest In Peace FF & MJ.