I'm gonna

have to conclude that A1 (although it WORKS) is not for me. I find it has too many self effects on me even though I

wear it away from the nose. It makes me excessively sedated and often SLEEPY. I reported once that I literally

fell asleep within 20 min after wearing this at home.

I think i am excessively prone to the + and - reactions

of mones.

Soe Edge did good for me, but Soe Edge A1 did absoluetly nothing today. I kinda followed

Terry's approach but I was invisible.

Keep in mind I also take anti anxiety medications. This has a

sedative effect on me as I have to take it in morning too. Anything like A1 which has further sleepy( lets call

it) as opposed to depressive effects and brings out the emotional baggage in women is not going to be a key player

in my game.

On the other hand I know the following mones WORK for me from repeated use. They have great

self effects on me, AND on my targets.

They are:

A7/SOE
SOE/EDGE

With the latter one I have

to be careful of buildup. A7 /SOE I've basically figured out and works for me 2-3 days in row and then I need a

day off. It also relieves my tension by making me verbalize myself a lot which releases pent up stress. Excellent

for places where you can verbalize yourself and show authority like work, or amongst male friends.

SOE/EDGE

is tricky. I don't like to verbalize myself very much. It makes me very polite and often smiley. However, I need

a way to release my pent up tension that inevitably builds. I guess since its meant for the clubs a great way is

dancing a lot -- that would relax all my muscles and improve my mood; also senseless fuking helps. This I believe

this is the best outlets for releasing tension brought about through this combo since I tend to be polite and not

vent my anger. Consequently, It has great effects in settings made for this. Excellent around women. Men

sometimes get a long with me, but sometimes they're standoffish while women aren't.

I can't believe after

all these years there isn't a simply tool/technique/or product which removes mone buildup instantly. I have to

resort to scrubbing and showering, which doesn't always work. SOmetimes I need to take several days off

mones.

HM