Close

Threaded View

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Thanks Terry, good luck with your testing.

BTW I noticed my BEST edge hits were this

one day when I pulled off the following:

Shower, A7/SOE morning
    (Wide awake, confident, talkative,

friendly)

As day passed and this combo wore off, it was time for my nightly mix. SOE/EDGE

But first to WAKE

me up a little, and to also AVOID NONE OD, I took a COLD shower. Scrubbed up a little on my neck region where I

applied A7 / SOE. By about 2 min into this cold shower I would be wide awake again. I always find myself sleepy and

lazy after hot showers. But this kept me wide awake.

THEN, I applied about 15-21 inches of SOE, and about a dime

sized amount of EDGE to my chest, back of neck, and abdominal.

I think not only did this produce great results,

but I got heads turning everywhere and both men and women were friendly to me. In essence edge only works when I am

100% wide awake. If I try to use it when I am tired (i.e. end of day ) it just backfires on me and I tune out.

I think the washing off of A7/SOE from AM helps. Also putting A7/SOE is definitely an upper. It makes me feel

alert.

I also find since I stopped eating red meat and refined sugar my mind works better. I also noticed that a

good salad at night kept me alert.

Then when I hit the Cafe's (I don't do clubs much anymore.. can't keep too

late nights nowadays..) in the evenings I feel I can flirt carefree, and really be in a playful mood.

What I did

notice is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to none, and therefore I

can't apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll let the mojo run on its own the next day and see what happens.

This is all without A1. With A1 I noticed today I got EMOTIONAL comfort out of a woman I had barely talked to

before. She was telling me all about her life. I noticed with my significant other I was in an emotional

conversation with her all about history of religion over coffee..gosh how boring. But hell if it build emotional

bond and gets me laid so the better.. ;-) I just find that its more for relaxed sex, and lovemaking rather than

orgasmic exciting horny sex.

Well we will see what will come about with SOE/EDGE/A1.. That will be

the final take...
    Any predictions guys?

HM
    The the Edge

gel is a definate winner in my book, i used around 1/3 pack with 6 drops of bottled SOE and 3 dr A1, have used this

combo twice over the last couple days and it is certainly a magnetic and workable formula that i will use more

often. as the applications were enduring with their attraction effects. yep i like it....
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 12-13-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: x spelling
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information