Close

Threaded View

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Excellent strategy HM,

I also like to prowl alone and have often been approached

by females at clubs and pubs, especially in the UK, after taking them home or having returned to their lair i then

proceed to act in a slightly restrained manner, even in the heat of the moment when being smothered in their sweet

kisses i do not rush in for the beaver but wait until it reaches the point where they are trying to rape me and only

then do i relent, but i do make a point of teasing them big time and playing the fish really well before i actually

commence to pump the primus, you would be suprised the amount of call backs i would get so many in fact that i often

have to turn some away. aWooooooooo its a hard life
    You are truly in the prime

of life Terry! and a master at setting the bait and playing a waiting game

Just out of curiosity

have you ever visited any asian massage parlours with some SOE/Edge on? Although I don't visit these

parlours I am currently being treated for an sports injury at a registered "no hanky panky parlour" and one hot

asian (filipiono) woman there (about 22, 5'0" and 108 lbs ) does indeed apply some therapy to my shoulders in a

secluded room.. I always talk to her when I pay a visit but it never really occurred to me to see this as an

opportunity.. to slap on some soe/edge and see how she'd react.. for 'fun' of course... It may be that she just

massages me harder each time.. or longer... She is fully aware I am taken, perhaps I can flirt with her (tell her

how good it feels when she massages me with her healing touch) constantly and always wear SOE/EDGE whenever I

visit... sooner or later she will be at the right time of month when she may think its her idea to offer me some

additional release of tension in either my car or hers in the parking lot or, maybe I can drive her home down the

street.... I needn't get emotionally involved with her as I am not looking for a new relationship but she sure is

pert, fashionable and maneuverable, and has great firm hands, and a confident deameanor for a little thing. She

says work is her life and she doesn't get a break from it. Perhaps this could be the perfect break for us both

This opportunity may be starring me in the face.... I have entertained the thought of playing an , A7/SOE man by the

days by the norm (with either D&G Original or The ONE) whenever I'm with buddies, my SO, and family, and perhaps

ONLY playing an SOE/Edge hornyman during my 2 weekly visits to the clinic seeing its perfect for asians which I tend

to attract with it very frequently in small amounts ...

The most important thing is I would love to think

its her idea that she somehow gets horny when hornyman arrives, and not mine... the seeds are planted and theres no

need to harvest in a hurried manner for unripe fruit... I will wait till the fruit gets ripe and juicy and ready

to be eaten... I will wait till she gets really hot while I do nothing but flirt with her everytime ..I really am

not going to plan this one out much.. less see if nature just takes its course.. It is a registered massage parlour

and I wouldn't want her to get fired.. I will have to be very discreet and ONLY be available (for more than my

therapy) to her when she's in the mood to play The last thing I need is an emotional attachment from

her...I am not necessarily looking to bang her either... simply sampling her titted fruit, soft sensual lips (both

up and down) and "playing" with her as if I just don't care what I get out of it will be enough... possibly enough

to make her want to take the lead and rape me hahahaah
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-16-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Thread Information