Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I have been married 4 times and only one of

them was a sorta shotgun wedding as a baby was on the way, the baby was a male and is now 41 year old, and he

actually found me last year because he spotted me on facebook as he had not ever seen me since he was around a year

old, because i left and went on a great beaver hunt never to return
    This is

quite dramatic... I really don't know what to say. except best wishes to you!

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-20-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Phero Dude

Default Mon June 21 A7/SOE The One Again

Another day just as good as yesterday with the A7/SOE/The one cologne.

Went to eat lunch got double the

garlic bread serving for free and server was extra friendly.

I noticed I feel very relaxed with A7/SOE/One. I

feel like I'd rather hug and cuddle than prowl.

I also pay a lot of attention to my SO when I'm with her.

It's like I'm in my own little world.

Boy what a difference from NPA/SOE/D&G Orig.. Night and

day!

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-22-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Phero Dude

Default Pheromone Break Tues June 22, 2010

Pheromone Break
    Tues June 22, 2010

Today is a break off of mones. But an interesting new

product has caught my attention which may solve my problems with the SOE/EDGE or SOE/NPA combos.

edge/trust.

I would imagine that a product such as this would resort to dealing with a

lot of OD issues --especially since they know a large percentage of people complain about OD with their

products.
    It must also be groundbreaking if its going to compete with key players these days such as the

magnificient A7 out there.

I would think combined with SOE this product will be a bomb

I know this is not part of my normal testing, but I do intend to get this product and

test it out in my log files if it gets decent reviews from L-S and also if it is fairly inexpensive.

Only time will tell.....

Now that I’ve tested A7/SOE several times I think I can

conclude its one wicked product with either D&G original (for a more forceful and dominant aura), or The ONE cologne

for a more sensual and relationship aura. Both work extremely well for what they do. This product is worth its

weight in gold.. but use it wisely...

I will continue to use A7/SOE every Sunday since I visit

Family... along with the ONE cologne. I may choose to avoid describing results as it seems redundant at this

time.

I will have to test out SOE/NPA some more especially with a VERY small spray of NPA from sephora

atomizer.
    .. I seem to mainly attract blacks and Latinas with it but I’m hoping I can attract a wider

range of crowd.
    .. perhaps the NPA is still too strong.. we’ll have to see...

Until

tomorrow when testing continues with SOE/NPA.... have a good one!

HM

Phero Dude

SOE/A7/D&G Original
    Wed

June 23, 2010

I decided to turn down using SOE/NPA today and instead use A7/SOE. Reason being I

have a dinner party coming up on Sat, and sometimes I’ve had NPA backfire on ME in terms of messing up my

mental focus for several days after use.
    Since I can’t afford to be off centre for my important Sat night

dinner I have decided to stick to A7/SOE today.

I’ve Mentioned in the past numerous hits

with this combination so no point going into further detail about today’s experience!

My next post won't be till Monday June 28, when I decide to give a combo other than A7/SOE

a test drive...

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-24-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Phero Dude

Smile

CHikara Revisited
    Mon June

28 , 2010

I had decided to return chikara but noticed that for me to obtain money back I would have to

ship it discreetly via regular mail rather than Fed Ex etc which was costing more than the price of refund! I

placed it in an envelope and just had to run an errand while I left it in the car for 30 min . It was no hot/cold

outside. When I got back I noticed the envelope was wet with leaked chiklara . All this from a 30 min wait. I could

only imagine the state it would be in if I had returned it to Bruce. Additionally, by reading up on the youtube

reviews of Chikara I realized it may be worth keeping. So I’m keeping it

Now On Sat

June 26, when I wore SOE/A7/The One I had the most excellent lunch and conversation with my cousin who I

hadn’t seen since 15 years. It was like we continued the conversation from when we left off so many years

ago. He also showed admiration and respect towards me even though he is very wealthy, engaged, and is very

intellectual and well rounded (A Partier). I was surprised he was treating me as an alpha but he was. The A7 was

sure working its magic as him my SO and me talked for 3.5 hrs straight over lunch at Alice Fazooli’s... Good

stuff

Now I think I know why A7/SOE works so well for me. It is quite a UNIVERSAL product.

I find no one at odds with me with it on. Plus it doesn’t reak of stink like the NPA. I find it works

well in just about all situations provided one wants to be treated as a leader.

Now on to today.. I

secretly (over last few days) have been experimenting with Chikara at 1 spray and not telling you guys

It seems to be bringing excellent results for me Upon reducing Hemp Hearts to one daily dose

over last 2 weeks I don’t seem to be OD’ing anymore on the none.

It never fails to draw

beautiful 20 -30 somethings into my range
    . I find it too is a universal product like A7/SOE

but for younger crowds, liked by most people, provided I come across as relaxed and friendly.

I

think the best mones or combos are the ones that get a reaction out of EVERYONE, even if not over the top

In other words they are universal with a wide range.
    How one initiates and pursues the opportunities created

by these interactions depends on ones own interests in the targets!

I have always had a timid

voice, so I ordered a beautiful CD package on developing ones speaking voice for all situations (work, relationship,

bars, parties, libraries etc). I have always been told I can’t act but have a good singing voice ( though

untrained) and if I somehow trained my voice it could become an Ace up my sleeve in the party game!. The package I

ordered was to develop my speaking voice in particular, which I find currently comes out as shy , mumbly, monotone,

and at times timid. By developing this skill set alone I will probably increase my confidence by 5 fold.

I will post my experiences with Chikara today . So far I think the Chikara, and A7/SOE will be key

players in my game as they are both universal products attracting a wide range of people. Let’s see where

this exploration leads !

ResultsHM

Very good results with chikara. Hot

women (I always notice they're hot) come into my vicinity. I am usually friendly and in a good mood. I get looks

from the 10's Currently I don't try to pick up (Although I do say hi and crack a few jokes) as I have a SO and

usually with her, but that may change in future as I hang out more with the guys . Also once I develop my

vocal skills over the next few months I will definitely try to chat up some of these hotties and get their numbers.

In the meantime I like experiementing with different products so I know what will suit me best.

Although I

have complained about Chikara in the past in my posts I have noticed no OD's lately. 1 Spray seems to do it. It

lightens up everyone's mood and puts me in a position to take the lead. I shall post more resiults with Chikara in

the future.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-28-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Phero Dude

Default Mones Final conclusion and end of Log File testing

Mones Final conclusion and end of Log File testing
    Friday July 2,

After several weeks of daily posting I have decided to come to a conclusion on my test

results

It seems the best mone combination for me has been one that fits my

personality best and not one where I need to “act out” differing roles. This mone combination is

A7/SOE

I find I can use it with high class colognes like D&G Original or

D&G The one (for more intimate settings).

This mone combination provides me with an all rounded

ramped up signature to get along with basically everyone
    . I can also steer it socially by

“acting” out different social roles within the scope of my personality

I find

with Chikara although younger, and sometimes gorgeous women approach me and are in my vicinity, I feel at most I get

looks or talk to them casually but feel awkward acting on my desires because I’m no longer in that

“stage of life” chasing 20 year olds. My personality has definitely matured with age and I don’t

think feeding 20 year old pussy 5 times a week is on my list of things to do. Not to mention the fact that they

probably will discuss babies and crap like that.

The older crowd (for me that is 30-40) is more

mature about their expectations and I find more independent and satisfied with some good lovin without necessary

high expectations from me.

I also find that although I do like Chikara , and it does reel in some

beauties, it can also backfire on me some days depending on dose. In fact some chikara OD’s are

nasty as I’ve described on my earlier posts in this thread
    . I may steer away from Chikara going

forward.

Now the only problem with my decision at this point is concern about coming out B-O-R-I-N-G.

I think that needn’t be due to mone signature alone.

Boring can come from many attributes

like a monotone voice, dressing the same way all the time, hanging out with the exact same

people every day
    , not having any outside interests to talk about with women etc.

I think

relying on mones TOO MUCH has been my mistake!
    While its true they are supposed to do their part, I find I am

better off using them in conjuction with a more aggressive or charming approach taking the lead.

By possessing a powerful alpha signature and taking the lead I find my confidence

increases in all social scenarios (not just with women).
    I can choose my targets and work with social

skills and what I’ve recently invested in (developing an exciting voice,and then using it to captivate any

audience depending on goal and scenario – eg different voice tone, speech, pitch, volume, etc for business,

for relationships, in bar , for ONS etc
    ) to obtain my desired results.

I have also invested

in singing skills
    . I know I won’t be the best but it may be “good enough” to add

charm to interactions at parties etc. I do find it awkard to sing without using an instrument – perhaps I

will have to learn to play guitar again (like I did when I was a kid)

I think by not focusing

on sex immediately
    when meeting a target I can “RELAX” more because I know i will build up

to it on MY terms. This amounts to greater confidence and more power which can only lead to

better performance in anything I do (Including sucking on tits)

Well folks there you have

it. This is the end of my testing.

A7 mixed with SOE it is -- steered with expensive colognes and vocal

charm.

The greatest benefit of keeping this log file is enabling myself to discover how to use mones to

play out my out set of cards as they have been dealt to me in life. You just have to find your advantage.

Others reading this thread should realize different mone(s), mone combination(s), or approach may

be necessary for them. Experimentation is the key.

But don`t give up... I was able to find a mone

combination to work for me consistently and predictably ....I dropped the mones that gave me problems... You will

have to do the same.

P.S. Of course being open minded counts too -- I may discover new mone, mones

combinations etc that work with me in the future or as I age. But for now I've found my bread and butter so to

speak....

Good luck!

HM

Journeyman

Thanks for sharing your

adventures, HornyMan. I've been keeping up with them, and it gives me good ideas of things to try out for myself. I

haven't had very good results with Chikara either, but I might try just the tiny bit mixed in with SOE/Edge or

SOE/A7.

Thanks again, and good luck!

Thread Information