Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
I also have a problem with detecting the

fragrance of a cologne even a good one if i have sprayed it around my neck area as i have found out that others will

smell it ok but my nose becomes sensitized to the fragrance and i cant notice it, i now do all of my new fragrance

testing on the back of my hand or wrist and this way i do get to pick up on the scent as i move

around.

Good point Terry! Yes I notice I can smell new colognes very

easily when sprayed onto hand or wrist.

I am going to hold on to this Acqu Di GIO Pot of gold for a bit

longer before I consider changing it for something else.

SOE/NPA -- Trial #2 Tonight June 11,

I've mixed up some of GIO in an atomizer with NPA and will test SOE.NPA tonight when I go out

later this evening... with this new cologne. With NPA mixed I always toss 1 spray straight to the chest. This mild

amount of NPA is great for CAFE and I don't risk OD on it and the cologne either. I figure I'd need some UP

CLOSE lovin for NPA to take effect anyways, so women don't have to smell my cologne from 10 feet away. That might

make them run!

When using this GIO cologne alone perhaps I just sprayed too much before near my nose like you

said. I Will try spraying other areas and see if its a keeper.

Note: Last time I posted

about SOE/NPA the real hits came the next day. It will be interesting to see if this happens again

tommorrow. However , I will heed my own advice and take a quick 5 min cold shower to wake up and be alert before

heading out this evening... and perhaps wash off any residue buildup... I will also heed my own advice and nap for

45 min before heading out... Let's see if the results improve.....TONIGHT...

HM