Mon

June 14, 2010
Visiting a time back in December of 2009

Before I tell you what happened today, the

day after the magic
let me quote myself from last years message:

“What I did notice

is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to none, and therefore I can't

apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll
let the mojo run on its own the next day and see what happens.”

HM Dec/2009

Today’s Results
They say lightning doesn’t strike twice.

Today I was plain invisible. Mind you I went to the library tossed on some SOE/edge but nada. Nothing. No

one was really even making eye contact or sitting near me in the library. I found myself tense, not able to

smile effectively and a little stoned.

Perhaps Soe/EDGE is meant only for those whose face looks

mellow. I have always been told I have a masculine tough face, and if it becomes tense I look angry or out of

it...(i.e. not in present moment) simpy not relaxed. Only when I smile I look approachable. Could it be if I

don’t relax by speaking to people constantly and making jokes etc I project too serious or tense an image

which basically tells people leave this guy alone today?

Yesterday with A7/SOE I was VERY relaxed. Come

evening my SO said I was kinda out of it (the edge/soe did it, I was horny and looking around everywhere...) . I

did get IOI signs from other women like tossing off the hair etc so I know the edge was working on them,

but in terms of me i just looked stoned, serious, and out of it. Had they to initiate a conversation with me

yesterday they would think something is wrong for sure (stoned, drugged, tired, serious , frowning

etc)

NOW ON TODAY

Hmmm. Today was definitely a serious day.

Even if I tried to smile I would find it difficult to pull off a full one as I felt my brain was stoned. This

NPA/edge secret ingredients may be effecting my mind for the worse.... So what if women show IOI and get

turned on, I have to be receptive and not come across as tense or not paying attention if I’m going to get

anywhere with them.

I have been told that I have a nice voice though both when speaking and singing. Perhaps

the attention getting looks from NPA don’t really do it for me. It not going to get me anything more that a

little ego boost.

Either that or I shouldn’t of worn SOE edge last night , and should of only just worn

SOE/EDGE today????

After all A7/SOE was working its magic into the evening. Perhaps todays OD came from the

SOE/Edge kick from yesterday added to the SOE/EDGE kick from today. WAY TOO MUCH NONE. There’s a chance if I

use either combo on different days I may avoid this tension and zoning out.

I find I get tension

when I can’t express myself verbally or think clearly , or relax. This happens often after applying the edge

/ SOE (last night) and today. The women REACT initially but then if I “zone out” it not going to keep

them reeled in.
Do any of you experienced guys have any suggestions? Yesterday was perfect and today was a mess

just like last Nov 2009. History repeated itself.

I need a solution to today’s

problem.

There’s only 3 ways around it.

#1 Try A7/SOE and SOE/EDGE always on

DIFFERENT days to avoid too much none conversion on the following days. And Give a mone break every few

days.

#2 Use SOE/NPA instead of edge gel (NPA diluted 1:5 mone:cologne) in a SMALLER SPRAYHEAD atomizer

(which I have yet to find) since I didn’t notice tuning out on NPA spray day with 1 spray!! but did

get OD because of too much none but my mind was clear. Perhaps since its not gel rubbed in (edge gel) I

don`t get extra horny, so I can still think and concentrate effectively.

#3 Drop SOE/EDGE completely from my

arsenal, and “forget about it”. Play only the A7-SOE vibe, and change my fashions (way I dress) for

different variety and mystery as opposed to mone signature. Also change my persona around different people or

situations (depending on intent) but within the A7-SOE mone realm. Use my verbalization and voice to seduce women

as opposed to sexy facial expressions. I can smile, and not smile. That`s about it. The rest doesn`t suit me. I

can`t make 50 different facial expressions like a model or actor.. won`t work... I`d rather speak effectively, be

humourous, confident, and a leader while reducing tension at the same time by verbalizing myself. But will this be

enough to get laid..... I was thinking 30 -40 year old horny women (some who are taken or MILF ) may

have their guard down when approached by an older man like myself (40) knowing that I too am taken and pose no

threat... if I charm them enough like an A7/SOE man will eventually, with confidence, humour, eye contact, and

friendliness, (operating in stealth mode) , sooner or later their raging hormones may push them over the point at

some time and they may find themselves reaching for me thinking it was their idea all along.. whereas it was mine

from the start . Yes this devlish trick I like... Perhaps wearing "THE ONE" cologne will make them

think I am boyfriend material too and not ONS like npa and that will drop their guard down too and be more

receptive... yes the targets I pursue may change... but at that point HM may be unleashed....

Any

suggestions as to the EDGE/NPA problem however? It would be nice to experiment with a different signature for

variety too.

HM