Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    Thanks guys,

Ethanol works for me as I have a gallon of denatured alcohol in the shop and a empty bottle of LT.

Seems like you have a good plan but don't use denatured alcohol. It has an added scent that will wreak havoc on your mix. Go to a liquor store and get some Everclear for your mixes. Its the best thing short of perfumer's alcohol and its odorless for your purposes.

Diffusion is not a problem with most pheromone products. Alcohol based products diffuse very rapidly and the bigger challenge is to know when and if to re-apply. If you mix NPA with an alcohol based scent or straight alcohol it will not affect diffusion in the slightest in the early stages of application. After the dry down of the pheromones and cover scent the pheromones will stick as a part of your signature and diffuse less broadly.

Good luck!
    Last edited by idesign; 07-24-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Seems like you have a good plan but don't use denatured alcohol. It has an added scent that will wreak havoc on your mix. Go to a liquor store and get some Everclear for your mixes. Its the best thing short of perfumer's alcohol and its odorless for your purposes.
    That's interesting.

I am unable to detect any extra scent after a few sprays of plain denatured alcohol evaporates. I tried it on my skin, cotton, and paper with not detectable difference.

Having a bottle of Everclear sitting around might be toooo tempting. (even though I REALLY dislike it as it is cheap and nasty)

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

Building chest is not a easy task but some exercises are best for the chest to enhance.
    Bench press
    Incline Bench press
    decline Bench press

Los Angeles Fitness Trainer
    Last edited by Kevinin; 08-27-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinin View Post
    Building chest is not a easy task but some exercises are best for the chest to enhance.
    Bench press
    Incline Bench press
    decline Bench press
    My favorite is the incline dumbell bench press, i like to use dumbells so as to get a really good stretch at the bottom of the pressing motion . . . .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    That's interesting.

I am unable to detect any extra scent after a few sprays of plain denatured alcohol evaporates. I tried it on my skin, cotton, and paper with not detectable difference.

Having a bottle of Everclear sitting around might be toooo tempting. (even though I REALLY dislike it as it is cheap and nasty)
    Hmmm... the denatured alcohol from the hardware stores definitely have a scent, purposefully added. I used it quite a bit in my shop. What exactly do you have?

Ahhh... the Everclear is indeed nasty stuff, unless you make some "Moscow Mule" with it. I won't tell you what that is lest I overly tempt you.

Thread Information