ok.

let\'s say you know a girl, she thinks you\'re ok and stuff. next day, pheromones! she will be like...whoa!

or you use pheromones to attract the one. she smells the stuff, get to know you, falls in love, you guys get married. BACK TO THE FUTURE, you accidently leave your primal instinct and other pheromone products(and the ingredients do say human pheromones). she will be what\'s this? do research on human pheromones, finds out you been using it on her and \"cheated\". not very pleasant you know what i mean.

or let\'s say you see an ok girl, get attracted to her....., falls for her and also find out she \"cheated nature\" and used pheromones? what would you guys think? would you guys think, my love and attraction is based on pheromones! take away her pheromones...what would happen? she turned \"ugly\" or what? =)

i think someone used pheromones on me....luckily i heard about it. there was this girl standing in line in front of me, i didn\'t even get to see her face and boobs and all. but i\'m like what the hell? why i want to look at her for? i felt the pull. i looked away but still felt the pull. i\'m like, what the hell, she using pheromones i bet.