Hi all,

So far I have had lackluster results from using the SOE until now, although it is not quite the attention that I really want.

This morning I put on a full packet of gel on my neck, wrists, and arms. About 10 min later I was waiting at a bus stop with the intent of catching the bus to head for my barber for a haircut. Around the corner came a dog and his owner.

Now I thought to myself, \"Oh great, now the dog\'s gonna sniff at me and growl.\"

Sure enough the dog started to sniff at me, but didn\'t growl at all. In fact the owner had a very hard time keeping it from running up to me. When they got closer I noticed that it was a she. After a few moments the owner able to get the dog to start walking away from me. Then the dog stoped on the grass, raised her tail straight up, presented her ass at me, and turned her head looking at me expectantly for at least 5-10 sec. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

OMG! I\'m still shaking my head over this one. Other than a extremely chatty and helpful Subway gal I haven\'t had any other interesting rxns human or otherwise today.