Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: A hit?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: A hit?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m guessing all guys have been boobed one time or another in their lives. How intensely is another matter. I\'m just happy knowing that mones have helped us glorify this experience. I get boobed pretty often. In fact sometimes, a girl has actually brushed the back of her hand into my crotch at a crowded nightclub. But that might have been an accident. Or do girls intentionally do that as well.
    But I\'ll stick to the boobing experience:
    Went to a party last week and I was walking up to the second floor with 2 girls, 1 in front of me and 1 behind me. Someone called out my name from down stairs. I stretched my hand leaning it on the siderail for balance and leaned over to see who it was, and the girl in front of me (that I\'ve know as a friend for almost a year) stops and leans over the side rail pressing both her breasts into my arms so hard that I could barely pull it out. The scary part is the girl behind me was my GIRLFRIEND. After about 10 seconds into my conversation with the friend downstairs, I felt her leaning back and forth from left to right, as if she was trying to look for someone downstairs. I\'d say this was a blatant hit.
    I\'m also curious, not that my girlfriend mentioned anything, but can other girls notice when such obvious boobing is going on?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes. We call that \"hanging all over him like a cheap suit.\" (meeeeow) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'ve done it alot. It\'s so subtle and he doesn\'t know what might be next. The usual reaction is much of a DIHL look, open mouth, a wondering gaze...nobody has ever had the nerve to call me on it.

Hey Lucky!

Now BEHAAAAAVVvvvvveeeeee!!!!

If you keep brushing up against me like that I\'ll have to start charging you [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information