Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Musk

Journeyman

Default Re: Finally

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure

has no equal when it comes to performing in all seasons and in all deer habitat in North America. Works on

whitetail, mule and black tail deer. Made from pure deer musk, scientifically blended and aged several months with

other deer calling masks. This stimulating lure reaches out and brings in all members of the deer family. It not

only arouses the sex drive but excites the curiosity of all members of the deer family. Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure

has been on the market since 1963. There is a lot of history behind this famous deer lure. Has an indefinite shelf

life. A hunter shot a deer two years ago using a bottle of Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure his grandfather bought over

20 years. Free instructions on each

bottle.

[url=\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml\"]http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml[/u

rl]

Journeyman

Well yall wanted to smell

good lol Lets smell like apples [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Cronk\'s Apple-Musk, the

fragrant aroma of apple scientifically blended with pure deer musk is a favorite of many deer hunters. This

well-balanced combination takes advantage of the deer\'s natural instinct to search out food. Deer musk allays the

fear of anything being out of place. This lure has a dual purpose - it attracts deer and overcomes human odor. It

will work in an area without apple trees. An all season lure for the most discriminating hunter. Has a shelf life of

three years. Free instructions on each

bottle.
    http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml

n

Journeyman

Default This stuff right here might be to dangerous

Wear at your own risk heh.

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck is in-rut buck urine that makes the dominant

buck turn into a fighting machine. Since the early 1980s this outstanding buck attractor has made big trophy bucks

do some unusual things.
    Three years ago a Maine man was attacked when he placed some of this potent lure on his

clothing. The dominant buck came charging in and knocked him off his feet, barely escaping death. We do not

recommend this deadly lure or any of our attractor lures be placed on a hunter\'s person. We use the same secret

ingredient that\'s used in Cronk\'s Buck\'s Joy. Has a shelf life of up to three years. Free instructions on

each

bottle.

[url=\"http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml\"]http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml[/url

]

Journeyman

What is sexual gland

lure?That site i been posting has something on there that says 100% sexual gland lure and i wanted to know what is

that?

Default on himilayan deer

I\'ve actually

been to the Himalayers and now feel I\'ve missed out on something!

What would you do if you were there? Roll

in yak piss?

I never saw a since animal that looked even vaguely Deer-like. Maybe we\'ve worn them out?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What is sexual gland lure?That site i been posting has something on there

that says 100% sexual gland lure and i wanted to know what is that?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    That\'d be the one I\'d try first, except that it is designed to attract bucks, IIRC. The

deer musk used in perfuming comes from a male deer. I\'m telling y\'all, real perfuming musk, from the musk

deer, is to die for. It is the most valued substance in perfuming for good reasons! To say that it smells however

good couldn\'t do it justice. It\'s an experience. (though there might be one or two things that can cost more,

depending on markets) So I advise everyone to stay away from it. Of course I\'m prejudiced, as I take particularly

strong delight in smells, and have a voracious appetite for them, compared to the typical person.

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What is

sexual gland lure?That site i been posting has something on there that says 100% sexual gland lure and i wanted to

know what is that?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    That\'d be the one I\'d try first, except

that it is designed to attract bucks, IIRC. The deer musk used in perfuming comes from a male deer. I\'m telling

y\'all, real perfuming musk, from the musk deer, is to die for. It is the most valued substance in perfuming for

good reasons! To say that it smells however good couldn\'t do it justice. It\'s an experience. (though there

might be one or two things that can cost more, depending on markets) So I advise everyone to stay away from it. Of

course I\'m prejudiced, as I take particularly strong delight in smells, and have a voracious appetite for them,

compared to the typical person.

forget the sexual gland stuff for

a moment, the other deer musk they sell, how is that any different in terms of potential pheromone properties than

himalyian musk?

I doubt it is, probably the smell is only different, and who says which species of deer has

better pheromones anyway? And who knows if those pheromones can be picked up by humans (though there is no harm in

trying).

Stay away from the deer

enclosure when visiting the zoo!

</font><blockquote><font

Stay away from the deer enclosure when visiting the zoo!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It wouldn\'t be wise to wear any pheromones, when visiting a zoo.

Stranger

I have been reading through

this thread and have not laughed this hard in a loong time! I think you have all lost your mind but at the same time

I am intrigued. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I\'ll have to see more posts about hits before

I run out and buy \"DeerAssInABottle\".. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mobley, you have to

be the craziest one here. You killed me with your posts to this thread!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: Poor Deer!

Quit using the deer musk!

I don\'t wanna cry after one of you guys turn Bambi\'s poor mother into a DIHL.

Default Re: Poor Deer!

*snicker* if bambis mom was

a DIHL, seconds later theyd have a place to take the musk from anyways

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    What is sexual gland lure?That site i been

posting has something on there that says 100% sexual gland lure and i wanted to know what is that?

<hr

That\'d be the one I\'d try first, except that it is designed to attract

bucks, IIRC. The deer musk used in perfuming comes from a male deer. I\'m telling y\'all, real perfuming musk,

from the musk deer, is to die for. It is the most valued substance in perfuming for good reasons! To say that it

smells however good couldn\'t do it justice. It\'s an experience. (though there might be one or two things that

can cost more, depending on markets) So I advise everyone to stay away from it. Of course I\'m prejudiced, as I

take particularly strong delight in smells, and have a voracious appetite for them, compared to the typical person.

forget the sexual gland stuff for a moment, the other deer musk

they sell, how is that any different in terms of potential pheromone properties than himalyian musk?

I doubt it

is, probably the smell is only different, and who says which species of deer has better pheromones anyway? And who

knows if those pheromones can be picked up by humans (though there is no harm in trying.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Correct. No harm in trying! I hope it works great! I\'ll try it if someone

wants to send me a free sample. But it\'s reasonable to doubt the efficacy of the hunting stuff compared to the

stuff that\'s been treasured for thousands of years, especially given the little I\'ve read about the hunting

stuff. I do know it smells much better, and that smell is very important for the efficacy of an attractant. I\'m

just not desparate to do it, as I can get the good stuff if I want. Trying the good stuff years ago was just love at

first smell -- it was extremely warm, sweet, erotic and rich -- and I feel like I know know nothing else would

compare. Only high quality ambergris comes close. In perfume DM makes every note come alive, gain dimension, and

shine, as if it had been previously dead, which is why DM is called an \"exaltant\". I know I have given you all

insufficient reason to believe me. Of course, you also have no reason whatsoever to believe there is no

difference, given all the info out there.

Does that italian site chris 23

posted about sell real deeer musk, like they do civet?

Default Amouage Attars

http://www.parfumsraffy.com/amouageatars.html

If

you click that link and go to the bottom of the page you\'ll see some musk for sale. Could that be the good

stuff? Sure does cost a lot for so little.

Default Re: Amouage Attars

I\'m sure it

smells delightful, but Wendy claims it\'s synthetic musk. So I cancelled plans to buy some. This has caused me to

wonder about Amouage\'s other products, frankly. Maybe they use real civet and ambergris in their products, but

convincing synthetic musks.

I\'d try the Italian site if it were me (although I have my own sources).

Default Re: more deer musk

They are

definately referring to the real stuff. Quality and dilution are the question marks, but I think it\'s worth a

try.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    http://www.profumo.it/perfume/

aromatherapy/essential_oils/muskdeer.htm

This link has me convinced.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Is is legal to order these things to the United States?

DST, why have you only tried deer

musk once? Was it the himilayian kind you have only tried once that smelled so good?

Can one only use these

animal products in extremely low quantities (just a dash) in a perfume?

Phero Enthusiast

I found this from

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ant

hony.campbell1/homeopathy/chapter04.html

\"A case in point is provided by a report of the supposed

effect of musk. This substance, used in the manufacture of scent, is derived from a special gland possessed by the

musk deer and was supposed to have aphrodisiac properties. It had been proved by Hahnemann and other researchers,

but the most startling description of effects comes from Hromada and concerns the experiences of an unspecified

number of people engaged in grinding (triturating) musk.

A man aged 52 spent an hour at the task. In the first

five minutes he had \'a kind of rush of blood to the head, with staring eyes and spasm in his mouth, so that he

could not answer when asked what was the matter, though he understood what was said\'. He then began to speak but

rapidly and confusedly, and he would not stop when asked to do so. He became pale and sweaty and staggered as if

drunk. His eyes rolled upwards, his jaw moved as if chewing, and he was unable to answer questions coherently. All

these symptoms disappeared half and hour after he was taken into the fresh air.

Rather surprisingly he then

resumed his grinding duties. All went well for half and hour, but then the symptoms came back with greater force

than before. He lost consciousness and suffered a hallucination of big black figures pressing in on him.

Other

musk grinders had symptoms that were almost as alarming. One woman aged 45, for instance, lost consciousness, but

before this happened everything seemed to round in a circle, at first slowly, then faster and faster until at last

it seemed as if she were hovering in the air and then falling from a great height.

It seems surprising to say

the least that grinding musk should have had such striking effects as these. What can have been going on? A clue, I

think, is provided by the occurrence in one musk-grinder, a woman aged 60, of sexual desire. We are assured by

Hromada that she had never in all her life had such a sensation before, but it is permissible to wonder whether she

can have been quite so immune from the desires of the flesh as this.

It seems much more likely that many of the

symptoms supposedly due to the musk were really caused by a combination of collective hysteria (assuming that all

these people were doing their grinding together, which is implied though not stated) and suppressed sexual awareness

heightened by associations to musk. The phenomena described by Hromada are remarkably similar to those that occurred

in Anton Mesmer\'s groups. Mesmerism was fashionable at this time and there are numerous accounts of trances with

a strong sexual element during Mesmeric sessions. (For a view of the similarities between Mesmer and Hahnemann, see

my article Anton Mesmer and Samuel Hahnemann.) \"

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    http://www.profumo.it/perfume/

aromatherapy/essential_oils/muskdeer.htm

This link has me convinced.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

is anyone willing to test this stuff out?

Phero Dude

I bought some.

It\'s

VERY VERY weak.

I bought some.

It\'s VERY VERY weak.

<hr

Figures.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought

some.

It\'s VERY VERY weak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figures.

<hr

So where do you get yours?

Journeyman

Default concentrated deer musk

http://organicus.hmking.net/organic/oil.html I might

of found something hear.
    High in the Himalayas lives the musk deer, whose oil is found in various potencies in

every perfume in the world. This organic musk oil compound is sensuality concentrated, and like sensuality, it shows

up differently on each person depending on body chemistry. A small drop arouses all day.

Journeyman

Default Something abouut deer musk

Something

about the deer the musk comes from.http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/sep28/at5.asp

Default Re: concentrated deer musk

Don\'t

trust it. I don\'t have a source that I can turn everybody on to right now.

Don\'t trust it. I don\'t have a source that I

can turn everybody on to right now.

Well perhaps if you sell your

perfumes on LS, you can. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Chris, I think

the hunting link you gave (first one) was the only real stuff.

As for the real good stuff, that is a lot more

pricey and concentrated then the ones you have been finding, and in most cases a different species of deer.

This

stuff isn\'t readily available on body shop. But who knows? Maybe some of them will work.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information