Close

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Musk

Default Re: Finally

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I ordered from these folks couple of days ago. They will ship internationally by US post, charging actual shipping cost. They do not accept returns on orders shipped out of the USA.

They have some _real_ interesting stuff...

http://adirondackoutdoor.com/lureingredients.htm

Phero Dude

thx for link dude : Btw this might come in handy incase u attract too many women and won\'t beable to hold them off your back :

Skunk Essence Tincture
    Top Quality. 1 oz: $4.00. 4 oz: $15.00

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] muaahhahahah [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    thx for link dude : Btw this might come in handy incase u attract too many women and won\'t beable to hold them off your back :

Skunk Essence Tincture
    Top Quality. 1 oz: $4.00. 4 oz: $15.00

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] muaahhahahah [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How \'bout some beaver powder?

Beaver Castor Ground
    1 oz: $3.00. 4 oz: $11.00

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

i wish ome univresity researchers or a lba would just test all this stuff to see which species have phermones that affect one another

Phero Pro

I ordered from these folks couple of days ago. They will ship internationally by US post, charging actual shipping cost. They do not accept returns on orders shipped out of the USA.

They have some _real_ interesting stuff...

http://adirondackoutdoor.com/lureingredients.htm

So which one di you order? Im assuming this one

Tonquin Musk Imitation:
    Very good quality dark and strong. An excellent substitute for the now impossible to find real Tonquin. Much better quality than the thin light stuff others offer. 1 oz: $4.00. 4 oz: $14.50

Wonder how it compares to the stuff i just bought.

King of the coupons!

Skyy,

Man...what you have is a one hell of an \"arsenal\"...the best use of it is without a cover, 3 dabs is good enough or one spray on the chest, you definetely see rusult I guarnatee you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

ROFLMAOWJ!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I stopped at a sporting shop yesterday, but they didn\'t have anything with musk, they had something with urine. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, unscrewed the top to take a sniff, and POW!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] All my nose hair was on the floor! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] If the urine smelt that bad, the musk has got to be close! You get a woman wearing that stuff without a cover, and you\'ve got yourself a cavewoman!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Laugh I think AXE will have a tuff time covering this up seriously...im gonna test it and a business card. 1 dab and a big spray of AXE

Phero Enthusiast

All my noise hair was on the floor!

I know what you mean...the skin of my face fell too when I snifed the urine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] those where my reaction after smelling it

So which one di you order? Im assuming this one

Tonquin Musk Imitation:
    Very good quality dark and strong. An excellent substitute for the now impossible to find real Tonquin. Much better quality than the thin light stuff others offer. 1 oz: $4.00. 4 oz: $14.50

Wonder how it compares to the stuff i just bought.

You guess well. I ordered:

1 Civet Musk Oil Imitation 1oz $4.50 $4.50
    1 Canton Musk Oil Regular 1oz $4.00 $4.00
    1 Tonquin Musk Imitation 1oz $3.00 $3.00

Banned User

PLEASE AVOID URINE!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

All my noise hair was on the floor!

I know what you mean...the skin of my face fell too when I snifed the urine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] those where my reaction after smelling it

I meant nose hair. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

But your looks should have been...BEFORE: [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] AFTER: [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Can/will anyone say how the musk scent treats their nose hair? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I can see it now! \"Quick! Give him some pussy! He smells like a killer!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

PLEASE AVOID URINE!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will use Urine in the future as I think its 100% stronger than Non Urine based scents. If u notice all the awards from all the companies came from the products that contained partial ammounts of urine. At most id apply this on my wrists with a TON of cover but who knows untill we experiment fully right? If i use urine and had insane results Id bet someone else here would do the same and It would start a chain reaction [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I will use Urine in the future as I think its 100% stronger than Non Urine based scents. If u notice all the awards from all the companies came from the products that contained partial ammounts of urine. At most id apply this on my wrists with a TON of cover but who knows untill we experiment fully right? If i use urine and had insane results Id bet someone else here would do the same and It would start a chain reaction [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chain reaction is right!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I was thinking about posting that I went to the zoo, jumped the fence, got some white tiger poopoo, used two smears on me forehead, and got raped by 10 women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Then I thought, nawhhhhhh, someone slow would attempt it, and get eaten a live by a white tiger. I couldn\'t have that on my conscience. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

lol , having so much fun reading this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

\"My nose hair fell off\" lol !

We have another saying around here :

\"This smells so bad , it pulls the folds out of your nuts\"

Mmkey nuff joking ...I\'m looking forward 2 your hit reports.

Phero Pro

Chain reaction is right!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I was thinking about posting that I went to the zoo, jumped the fence, got some white tiger poopoo, used two smears on me forehead, and got raped by 10 women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Then I thought, nawhhhhhh, someone slow would attempt it, and get eaten a live by a white tiger. I couldn\'t have that on my conscience. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Well ok look. We have people on here using cat poopy along with people collecting toe jam, ear wax, some other god forsaken stuff that would gross us out. I dont see how urine could be THAT bad, I mean as long as you have a cover scent who cares right? No one will know your wearing it. Besides NPA and TE dont have URINE in it but it pretty much smells like piss anyways so I dont see anyharm in this.

Banned User

Well ok look. We have people here that use cat poopy along with people collecting toe jam,

That was a joke .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

ROFLMAOWJ!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I like that!!! Annnnd yeah! I\'ll be using it a bit!!

I just hope people are not doing what I was jokingly saying I was gonna do. Making people spend their money for nothing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] 5 dollars can get you some icey cream! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Got me wanting some deer musk! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I love musk, but walking around 6 feet 3 inches, 265 pounds, smelling like piss won\'t cut it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Hits anyone!!!!? No one\'s is saying what deer musk they have purchased....hmmmmmmmmm squange! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I just hope and pray that I never turn on the news and hear, \"Man gets raped by wild deer!\" and see one of our forum family members bent over against some tree getting banged by a deer! I would probably piss me pants! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Excuse me for laughing at you in advance! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ouuuuuuuuuch JAW DISLOCATED [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Mobley , you are truly a funny fella , good to have u around man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

ROFLMAOWJ!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I like that!!! Annnnd yeah! I\'ll be using it a bit!!

I just hope people are not doing what I was jokingly saying I was gonna do. Making people spend their money for nothing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] 5 dollars can get you some icey cream! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Got me wanting some deer musk! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I love musk, but walking around 6 feet 3 inches, 265 pounds, smelling like piss won\'t cut it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Hits anyone!!!!? No one\'s is saying what deer musk they have purchased....hmmmmmmmmm squange! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I just hope and pray that I never turn on the news and hear, \"Man gets raped by wild deer!\" and see one of our forum family members bent over against some tree getting banged by a deer! I would probably piss me pants! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Excuse me for laughing at you in advance! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well if you see any reports about a deer running loose in the los angeles area you\'ll knows its either Travis or Me causing it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Well ok look. We have people here that use cat poopy along with people collecting toe jam,

That was a joke .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No Franki! That wasn\'t a joke! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ouuuuuuuuuch JAW DISLOCATED [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Mobley , you are truly a funny fella , good to have u around man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Ok I just bought AXE-Tsunami and I put 2 drops of my \'Essence of Deer Ass\' on a paper towel and spray a crap load of axe on it.. smells nice but I placed it in the bathroom and will chk back in 1 hour to see how it smells then.

King of the coupons!

Ok I just bought AXE-Tsunami and I put 2 drops of my \'Essence of Deer Ass\' on a paper towel and spray a crap load of axe on it.. smells nice but I placed it in the bathroom and will chk back in 1 hour to see how it smells then.

EODA! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Come on Skyy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Lock your doors so no one gets in, and apply it to your wrist with Axe. Don\'t let all your forum members kill themselves when you have the answers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You can always wash it off if someone knocks. What kind of musk did you get? Annnnd where did you purchase it? Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

EODA! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Come on Skyy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Lock your doors so no one gets in, and apply it to your wrist with Axe. Don\'t let all your forum members kill themselves when you have the answers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You can always wash it off if someone knocks. What kind of musk did you get? Annnnd where did you purchase it? Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

It\'s by a company called Tink #69. I looked at the companys website and it doesnt show the one I have..so i duno what the hell i got [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Here is the product listing from the 2002 catalog

http://www.wellingtoninc.com/tinks/tinks1.htm

I need 2003 dammit!

Phero Dude

toldyah axe can cover each and everything [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Heh this might be cool!

Tink\'s®
    Scented Dryer Sheets available in Earth, Pine, and White Oak Acorn. Makes camo quite and
    comfortable. Sheets are convenient and easy to use, and are scented as well as anti static.
    Earth
    W5845 (83944)
    Pine
    W5846 (84066)
    White Oak Acorn
    W5847 (84067)

King of the coupons!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Doesn\'t sound good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Better keep an eye on it, to make sure it doesn\'t grow legs! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Does the bottle say musk or what? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

@ skyy : Holy macarony , thats a keeper u got your hands on :

Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid: Is one of the most versatile hunting lures you will every buy. Made with the hunter in mind, to last longer in all types of hunting conditions. Rain will not wash it away, and wind will not dry it out. It will not freeze, or spill and stays where you put it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Skyy,

Man...what you have is a one hell of an \"arsenal\"...the best use of it is without a cover, 3 dabs is good enough or one spray on the chest, you definetely see rusult I guarnatee you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

ROFLMAOWJ!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I stopped at a sporting shop yesterday, but they didn\'t have anything with musk, they had something with urine. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, unscrewed the top to take a sniff, and POW!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] All my nose hair was on the floor! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] If the urine smelt that bad, the musk has got to be close! You get a woman wearing that stuff without a cover, and you\'ve got yourself a cavewoman!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Going on the hunt for Klingon women, are ya?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information