Close

Thread: WAGG and NPA/w

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Default WAGG and NPA/w

I began testing WAGG and NPA/w and found the results pretty good from my perspective. I tested both at work Thurs. and Fri. and from everything I\'ve observed so far WAGG seems to do exactly as described - make you appear much more approachable. I\'m fairly new to this place I work at now as I started there about 5 - 6 weeks ago and up to this point had been using SOE and PF together at work. WAGG seems to work just as well as these two combined except for one difference. I\'ve always noticed that some people are put off when you wear too much SOE, but with WAGG it seems everyone likes being around you.

To give a specific example, there is a pretty gorgeous young lady in our dept. who to put it politely is a bit of a b*tch - very territorial, very rude and not well-liked as a result. Well the past two days when I\'ve worn WAGG she has been totally different - we work in the same general area so she gets to whiff the pheros all day and she has been a totally different person, very friendly to everyone, engaging in conversation, no rudeness and actually asking folks to come and hangout with her and chat (as I said she is very territorial - if you enter her work area you\'re lucky if you don\'t get your head chewed off). And folks who are usually quiet have been very relaxed and chatty so there\'s definitely something going on and suddenly it seems I\'m everyone\'s buddy in the dept. (most I already knew well by now, but a couple were somewhat reserved, but now even they seem very comfortable around me). I love SOE, but I honestly have to that for me WAGG seems to work better.

One other interesting thing about WAGG is the confidence thing - SOE gives this boost as well, but WAGG seems just as good or better as I feel absolutely relaxed in talking with anyone anytime, and this to me is invaluable in meeting new women. So overall, so far WAGG is as good as if not better than SOE (and to repeat I love SOE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) but I think there is something to this phero.

The interesting thing is that with SOE I always felt I had to add the PF to offset the neg. effects it had on some folk but with WAGG I feel no inclination to add anything to the mix.

As far as sexual hits I didn\'t notice any with WAGG, but the important point to me is that it seems all folk, both male and female felt comfortable approaching me, having conversations etc. so to me this is a big positive as proximity equals making it possible to meet new ladies with greater ease.

As for NPA/w I haven\'t tested it enough either but I like it so far. What I did was as follows: I\'d use WAGG for about half the day, then go to the restroom and apply NPA/w and see what happened. With WAGG alone, no observable sexual hits, but with NPA/w I noticed, especially yesterday that it definitely seems to have an effect on the ladies. Both the lady I mentioned already and this other blonde lady who is in our dept. both started acting very flirtatious after I added NPA/w and for some reason the conversations all around me turned to sex [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - I haven\'t tested it enough, but epecially yesterday, after I added the NPA/w the blonde got very fidgety in her chair, very sexual in her conversation and was giving me these funny looks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

I won\'t test the NPA/w at work anymore though as I don\'t need the aggravation as I used pheros in the past at work and got unwanted and potentially perilous attention from my boss at the time. But so far it looks good and will test more.

Anyway, so this is my first two days of WAGG and NPA/w testing. Will only post on them again after much more testing and if anything significant happens. But WAGG to me is a definite winner, and for you SOE users, try WAGG as to me it\'s it has all the upsides of SOE and no downside whatsoever as far as I can tell.

Dang, this thread is ancient.

Anytime one of these rises from the dead it's surprising how many of the posters are labeled "Banned User."
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Red face Yes, I know it's an old thread, but...

Yes, I know it's an old thread, but the info is still revelent and intriguing. I've never considered

using a woman's pheromone in my mix before. Wouldn't it send out the wrong vibe???

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Ill stick with npa / m for the moment

Im to new to go playing around with female stuff right now, thats why im here

learning off you blokes, and what the hell is a reputation point because i discovered iv got 10 , I am a fairly new

on the pc as well . there is some great personalities on the forum, i think Gegogi is a very colourfull character i

respect his opinions and feedback, Iam still smiling about the time he got drenched in npa though, poor guy. i

wonder if npa can restore hair ha ha

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

i never did get much

schooling so im not sure who Proteus is either,i received this question in an email.

Thread Information