Close

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Big News!!!

Default Re: Big News!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    DST, you are a true

stoner...er I mean moner.

Do we disolve the wax in the alcohol? Should we put it in our ear? Hate to see the

product in there go to waste.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Oscar had a good idea

with the moustache wax. How bout scraping it onto a candle?

I really like the sticking it in your ears

option, or just let some hang out your nose on your next dinner date. If none of this works, pretend you\'re rich

and love to waste things. Or you could smoke it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I have to say, i think the feeling of well-being is legit

about this product.

Hey guys i have a

question for you today...

Is it possible to send my new bottle of Pheros back and exchange it for another

cologne? I\'ve just got mine in today and put four dabs of it on though. Unfortunately, i\'m one of the few that

doesn\'t too much care for the scent of it. It\'s just not me. It really doesn\'t fit me at all and i\'ve

gotten similar feedback from my sister also. I guess i\'m just going to stick with the A/E products until

something else comes out again.

If I can\'t send it back for another item, i have it here sitting up and

i\'ll send it to anyone who wants a bottle of Pheros. I\'d rather give it away and let someone else try it out

than to let it sit up and not put to use.

I\'m sorry for not sharing the enthusiasm with you guys...

Phero Guru

I posted this about

5PM on the other thread that is Pheros related just for the sake of organization:

5PM: yes - yippeee, mine\'s

arrived. There was no noticeable leakage whatsoever. I carefully pried off the wax that was beneath the top edge of

the bottle and left the remaining wax on the cork. It smells very pleasant and, in my opinion, could be used by both

men and women. I don\'t feel any overpowering urge to keep taking a whiff of it though and feel no extra sense of

well-being or negative feelings. I was looking at it again and accidentally spilled a bit on my counter top - a

small puddle about 3 inches in diameter, turned from clear-like to sort of murky rather quickly. Not wanting to

waste what I\'ve spilled, the brunt of the spillage is now on a new Spring jacket I\'ve just started wearing -

no stains noticed and it seems like the kind of material that might stain - a nice plus. So, now I have a jacket

that is decidedly at OD levels. And, a nice smelling kitchen counter!!! My girlfriend gets home about 8PM tonight

and I\'ll see if she\'s drawn to the counter (she has no idea this purchase was in the works). Well, having this

nice new jacket and being that it\'s soaked in Pheros, I\'ll head out to the grocery store and see if there\'s

any reactions (yes, I will linger near any women I see who I feel are attractive. Oh, yes, I find the cork

doesn\'t fit as tightly as say a bottle of wine\'s cork would but I have the bottle laying on it\'s side and

on a piece of paper and after, hmmm must be, 15 minutes, no leakage at all. More to come!!! Bottle # 98 here.

7:45PM: Ok, back from my ventures out with the Pheros OD\'d jacket. I had no discernible reactions at the

supermarket so I decided to head for the local watering hole as I\'m anal about such things (yes, I do want

results!!). Well, nothing out of the ordinary to report. Had my usual conversations with my fellow drinkers (male

and female) and noticed nothing above a \"normal\" day. I then got home and my girlfriend was here earlier than

normal. She did notice the kitchen smelled a bit different but didn\'t zero into the spot I had spilled the

Pheros on. She, like me, likes the scent but is not \"drawn\" to it as she is to other pheromones I\'ve

purchased and used over the years. I wish I had more positive input. On a bright note, the bottle is still on

it\'s side and no leaks at all.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'m sorry for not sharing the enthusiasm with

you guys...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Right... Get him!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

STACKS ON!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m sorry it

isn\'t your cup of tea! Perfume is a personal thing, and we were going in a certain kind of direction. Pluse

there\'s the body-chemistry thing. I haven\'t discussed this \"sure-to-arise\" scenario with Bruce yet. It is

totally his decision, and so I will p.m. him about it. Bruce has always provided good service in the past for this

type of thing, and I encourage you to ask him in the customer service thread or via pm. For what it\'s worth for

now, thanks for trying it out and giving feedback. When (and if) I plan new products and ask for member input, I

hope you\'ll be loud and clear about what type of scents you do/don\'t like, and maybe I can make something(s)

for a different crowd, which hopefully might include yourself (and your sister).

I heard Ash didn\'t get

any, BTW.

Dasentini,

No worries.

All our products are guaranteed. You can send it back; get your money back or trade it for something you know you

like.

Not everyone is going to like the same cologne. It was bound to happen, and good to get the ice broken

so folks know from the get go that we all want to hear honest opinions here.

B

Phero Guru

Default Red Alert Red Alert Red Alert!!!!!

whoa, here it is 30-40 mins later and now my girlfriend has put some on her skin and mine: Me - still feel the

same: her: \"erotic; yes, it does give me a feeling of well-being; too strong right out of the bottle - have to

wait for it to blend in; just put more on - too strong; initially too fruity for a man but good for a woman, after

time - gets much better\". OK - we both went to smell my jacket again and it has no smell at all - this is

definitely for the skin and not clothing!!!! Will post more as things develop.

Phero Guru

Default Re: Red Alert Red Alert Red Alert!!!!!

oh oh she\'s hooked loves it time to roll a j see you guys later on!!!!

Banned User

Default Re: Red Alert Red Alert Red Alert!!!!!

oh oh she\'s hooked loves it time to roll

a j see you guys later on!!!!

Piss me off.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

Default Re: Red Alert - Ladies take note

ok

my girlfriend has been making her own (patchouli based) perfume for over 6 years and she\'s just informed me that

Pheros is now her new perfume and she\'s pissed off cause she can\'t make it herself!!!! \"Most erotic perfume

I\'ve ever smelled\", she says - \"whatI\'ve been aiming for these past years\"!! more to follow and

let\'s hear from some others soon

Thanks Bruce and the

Doc... To me, cologne and perfume is like a form of expression. The scent gets a little better when it settles, but

still it\'s not my type of expression--i should say.

However, after i applied the few drops on my neck. I went

out to the mall. And after the mall, i went to the snowcone place. There was a long line and i was there for a

while. While waiting, there was an off and on breeze and i really noticed that when the breeze came the people in

front of me would look around. One instance, one woman commented, \"oh! do you smell the rainbow?\" I\'m not for

sure if it had to do with the outside or if it was the cologne that she noticed. But if it was the cologne, I

assumed they did like the smell.

But I think I\'ll stick to my favorite for a while: the A/E products. I think

I\'ll send the Pheros back for the A/Em--one i love the best (and gotten the best) but ran out of.

Thanks again

Bruce...

DST,

You are an

advocate of layering with EO (sandalwood) for the purposes of controling bacteria where you put your pheromone

appliction.

Is Pheros concentrated enough in EOs and also rich enough in EOs that specifically control

bacteria to use for the purposes of the layering technique?

Phero Guru

Okay, this is

Koolking\'s girfriend, Sue. I felt I had to express myself about Pheros! In short, it\'s getting better all

the time! When I first put it on, I said, \"Eew! This is like a cheap woman\'s perfume.\" And then, after a

while, I said, \"Ooh. It\'s changing!\"

What I smell, as the Pheros blends with my own body scents, is the

toasty smell of your skin after you\'ve been sunbathing for about half an hour; the lovely, warm, meaty smell of

female genitalia; the wonderful odor on the top of a baby\'s head (when they still have the soft spot); Shalimar;

ylang ylang; the nice, warm smell of a dog or cat that you love--paricularly the dog\'s paws and ears, the

cat\'s forehead; vanilla; pumpkin pie. (Hey, I\'m into scents!)

This man who made Pheros has GOT it! We

want to make sure he NEVER stops making this stuff!! In fact, we\'re ready to buy 5 or 6 more bottles!! We\'re

telling all our friends!

I\'ve been making my own perfume for years, because I couldn\'t find the right,

earthy scent in any manufactured perfume. And now I quit! This stuff is what I\'ve been trying to make, and

haven\'t! I\'ve been mixing patchouli oil, Shalimar, ylang ylang, and sandalwood, and it\'s all too

astringent.

Have you got your endorsement?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default A Missed Opportunity.

&lt;&lt;Wham&gt;&gt;
    \"Stupid, . . . \"
    &lt;&lt;Wham&gt;&gt;
    \". . . stupid . .

.\"
    &lt;&lt;Wham&gt;&gt;
    \". . . baka- . . .\"
    &lt;&lt;Wham&gt;&gt;
    \". . .-tare . . .

.\"

(Sigh) Oh man! I just missed a big opportunity a few hours ago, that came by me via the good Dr.\'s

new brew. I recieved my FedEx package with the two bottles (#87 and #5, the later which is still sealed and will be

kept in a safe place). I didn\'t have time to test it out until my journey home. I stopped off at the bathroom

in Gates Hall to finally open the package and put some on . . . .

<font color=\"red\"> 4:10 pm
    Bathroom

of Mary Gates Hall </font>

This is it. I finally get to smell what all the hoopla is all about!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Tears open the envelope.) Whoa! I can smell this stuff outside

of the boxes already. (sniff) Hmm . . . smells kinda woodsy and earthy. Reminds me of an expensive men\'s

aftershave that I got a whiff of one time. Let\'s see . . . which one should I open? This one\'s . . .

#87/100. Hmm the wax seal is broken and the cork is popped up a bit. No leakage though which is good. . . .

Let\'s put two dabs on each arm . . . two at the neck . . . and one behind each ear. (Smells back of hand) Kinda

strong, but doesn\'t grab my throat like the others do. Has a very smooth and relaxing smell to it.

<font

color=\"red\"> Five minutes later around Red Square </font>
    &lt;&lt;tap, tap&gt;&gt;

A young asian

woman of about 20 taps my arm (kinda cute, I\'d say about a six). I take off my earphones.

\"Oh hi. Do

you know where McCarty is?\" she asks.

\"McCarty? . . . hmm . . . I\'ve heard of it . . . but I don\'t

think I\'ve been there before. I\'m sorry . . . I\'m not sure where that is.\"

\"Well that\'s

okay . . . it should be around here.\"

\"Actually I don\'t think it\'s around here. That over there is

Gerberding Hall, . . . over there is Suzallo Library and that\'s Kane Hall over there. There should be a map

board next to Suzallo on the left side. Sorry I can\'t stay and help.\"

Weird. I\'ve been here on this

campus as a student for six years and worked here for a little over a year. McCarty . . . McCarty . . . I know

I\'ve heard of that Hall somewhere. I just look it up when I get home.

<font color=\"red\"> At home two

hours later. </font>

This stuff really does grow on ya. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It has a very smooth and relaxing feel to it. I actually felt like sleeping on the bus. Three people around me

certainly didn\'t have no problems falling assleep. Perhaps the name of this stuff should be \"Dreamweaver\" or

\"Sandman\".

Cool I\'m finally connected to the net. Lets just Google \"McCarty Hall\" and . . .

voila.
    (Reads) McCarty Hall built in . . . residence hall . . . only hall on campus to have . . .
    Oh whoa! .

. . Holy F!@k!. . . .

McCarty Hall is a residence hall on campus that has separte floors male and female

residents!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    --------------------
    <font

color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Okay, this is Koolking\'s girfriend, Sue. I felt I had to express myself

about Pheros! In short, it\'s getting better all the time! When I first put it on, I said, \"Eew! This is like

a cheap woman\'s perfume.\" And then, after a while, I said, \"Ooh. It\'s changing!\"

What I smell, as

the Pheros blends with my own body scents, is the toasty smell of your skin after you\'ve been sunbathing for

about half an hour; the lovely, warm, meaty smell of female genitalia; the wonderful odor on the top of a baby\'s

head (when they still have the soft spot); Shalimar; ylang ylang; the nice, warm smell of a dog or cat that you

love--paricularly the dog\'s paws and ears, the cat\'s forehead; vanilla; pumpkin pie. (Hey, I\'m into

scents!)

This man who made Pheros has GOT it! We want to make sure he NEVER stops making this stuff!! In fact,

we\'re ready to buy 5 or 6 more bottles!! We\'re telling all our friends!

I\'ve been making my own perfume

for years, because I couldn\'t find the right, earthy scent in any manufactured perfume. And now I quit! This

stuff is what I\'ve been trying to make, and haven\'t! I\'ve been mixing patchouli oil, Shalimar, ylang

ylang, and sandalwood, and it\'s all too astringent.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

\"the lovely, warm, meaty smell of female genitalia;\"

*sigh*

Okay, this is Koolking\'s girfriend, Sue. I felt

I had to express myself about Pheros! In short, it\'s getting better all the time! When I first put it on, I

said, \"Eew! This is like a cheap woman\'s perfume.\" And then, after a while, I said, \"Ooh. It\'s

changing!\"

What I smell, as the Pheros blends with my own body scents, is the toasty smell of your skin

after you\'ve been sunbathing for about half an hour; the lovely, warm, meaty smell of female genitalia; the

wonderful odor on the top of a baby\'s head (when they still have the soft spot); Shalimar; ylang ylang; the nice,

warm smell of a dog or cat that you love--paricularly the dog\'s paws and ears, the cat\'s forehead; vanilla;

pumpkin pie. (Hey, I\'m into scents!)

This man who made Pheros has GOT it! We want to make sure he NEVER

stops making this stuff!! In fact, we\'re ready to buy 5 or 6 more bottles!! We\'re telling all our

friends!

I\'ve been making my own perfume for years, because I couldn\'t find the right, earthy scent in

any manufactured perfume. And now I quit! This stuff is what I\'ve been trying to make, and haven\'t! I\'ve

been mixing patchouli oil, Shalimar, ylang ylang, and sandalwood, and it\'s all too astringent.

Have you

got your endorsement?

Whew! Tell you

what, Koolking: Give that sensuous, passionate woman her fill of good lovin\' NOW, while she\'s ripe for it,

which sounds like could be for about the next 50 years. Then buy a crate of oysters, damiana and pumpkin seeds and

have at it again -- not that you need anyone to tell you this!

Yep, the famous \"baby\'s head

phero-moment\" was one of the things I was going for, actually, for obvious reasons (To wit: \"Mama!

Ppwuh-Ppwuh!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). Just don\'t OD, or you might get baby diapers, by the

same token! That\'s when the woman runs the other way and say to Daddy, \"Your boy needs changing!\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I\'m impressed you picked up on that, and everything else. Great

nose, great imagination. My unsolicited advice: Don\'t give up on the perfuming! I think the meaty vulvular smell

might just as easily be the other-gendered equivalent, due to the preponderance of unisex pheromones*, which should

get partially converted by your skin bacteria, fatty acids and enzymes.

(*A theoretical note: The

popular notion among researchers that pheromones need to be sex-specific in the reactions they elicit in order to be

\"real pheromones\" doesn\'t hold water. This is because, as the bonobo chimp demonstrates with its promiscuity

for social bonding, procreation is not the only evolutionary purpose of sexual relations. Without going into it

here, there are other uses of sexual relations besides. In our case, humans are interested in the big picture of

romance moreso than just the procreative aspect -- hence the original need and ultimate value for scientists\'

concept of \"pheromone.\" So a pheromone is as a pheromone does; and is as we ordinary humans define it to be. On

the other hand, no overall effect of a pheromone profile could be completely compelling without eliciting

some reactions that are specific to a sex one is attracted to. And sex-specific reactions are certainly one

important indication that you might be dealing with a pheromone.)

DST,

You are an advocate of layering with EO

(sandalwood) for the purposes of controling bacteria where you put your pheromone appliction.

Is Pheros

concentrated enough in EOs and also rich enough in EOs that specifically control bacteria to use for the purposes of

the layering technique?

Good Q. I think somewhat, yes, but pure

sandalwood is best if that\'s all you want to do. I think the product can be layered, if you are creative.

</font><blockquote><font

Okay, this is

Koolking\'s girfriend, Sue. I felt I had to express myself about Pheros! In short, it\'s getting better all

the time! When I first put it on, I said, \"Eew! This is like a cheap woman\'s perfume.\" And then, after a

while, I said, \"Ooh. It\'s changing!\"

What I smell, as the Pheros blends with my own body scents, is the

toasty smell of your skin after you\'ve been sunbathing for about half an hour; the lovely, warm, meaty smell of

female genitalia; the wonderful odor on the top of a baby\'s head (when they still have the soft spot); Shalimar;

ylang ylang; the nice, warm smell of a dog or cat that you love--paricularly the dog\'s paws and ears, the

cat\'s forehead; vanilla; pumpkin pie. (Hey, I\'m into scents!)

This man who made Pheros has GOT it! We

want to make sure he NEVER stops making this stuff!! In fact, we\'re ready to buy 5 or 6 more bottles!! We\'re

telling all our friends!

I\'ve been making my own perfume for years, because I couldn\'t find the right,

earthy scent in any manufactured perfume. And now I quit! This stuff is what I\'ve been trying to make, and

haven\'t! I\'ve been mixing patchouli oil, Shalimar, ylang ylang, and sandalwood, and it\'s all too

astringent.

Whew! Tell you

what, Koolking: Give that sensuous, passionate woman her fill of good lovin\' NOW, while she\'s ripe for it,

which sounds like could be for about the next 50 years. Then buy a crate of oysters, damiana and pumpkin seeds and

have at it again -- not that you need anyone to tell you this!

Yep, the famous \"baby\'s head phero-moment\"

was one of the things I was going for, actually, for obvious reasons (To wit: \"Mama! Ppwuh-Ppwuh!\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). Just don\'t

OD, or you might get baby diapers, by the same token! That\'s when the woman runs the other way and say to

Daddy, \"Your boy needs changing!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I\'m impressed you picked

up on that, and everything else. Great nose, great imagination. My unsolicited advice: Don\'t give up on the

perfuming! I think the meaty vulvular smell might just as easily be the other-gendered equivalent, due to the

preponderance of unisex pheromones*, which should get partially converted by your skin bacteria, fatty acids and

enzymes.

(*A theoretical note: The popular notion among researchers that pheromones need to be

sex-specific in the reactions they elicit in order to be \"real pheromones\" doesn\'t hold water. This is

because, as the bonobo chimp demonstrates with its promiscuity for social bonding, procreation is not the only

evolutionary purpose of sexual relations. Without going into it here, there are other uses of sexual relations

besides. In our case, humans are interested in the big picture of romance moreso than just the procreative aspect --

hence the original need and ultimate value for scientists\' concept of \"pheromone.\" So a pheromone is as a

pheromone does; and is as we ordinary humans define it to be. On the other hand, no overall effect of a pheromone

could be completely compelling without eliciting some reactions that are specific to a sex one is

attracted to. And sex-specific reactions are certainly one important indication that you might be dealing

with a pheromone.)

I have to handed to you, DrSmellThis. I just

received phero\'s and i\'m very impressed with the smell. I went out to the groceresstore and i was getting

compliments from people i never new, that i was smelling real good.

Although i only used 3 dabs of the stuff, it

is really strong, and it seem to last really long too. Even more so then my previous cologne. Thanks, for making

such a fine product.
    I will test phero\'s alone for the coming weeks, and report back here how it

was.

DZorro,

Phero Guru

early morning update:

sex at 4:45 this morning, a raging h-on for me which was very welcome as I\'m 53 and don\'t often get that

morning delight much anymore. I can still smell the scent on my hand that Sue rubbed in for me last night - so it

does last quite a while. The kitchen seems permeated with the scent from what I spilled yesterday afternoon - which

I\'m happy about as we have our place up for sale (I plan on strategically placing the Pheros scent throughout the

house when the realtor is coming again with prospective buyers). I can smell a bit on the jacket from yesterday as

well now - seemed to have lost it last night but it must be that we were overwhelmed by the skin applications and

the spill on the counter. I still do not feel \"drawn\" to it. Sue certainly does though. Unfortunately,

she\'s on her way to Boston this morning and won\'t be back till late tomorrow evening so won\'t have her

further input till then. I\'m going to try Oscar\'s technique of getting women to just smell him - will go to

our little mall today for that. Sue wanted to comment on here last night so I thought she might like to read the

whole thread first but she didn\'t read it as it was \"too long\" and she wanted to get her thoughts on here

quickly. She did read the good Dr\'s post this morning and was totally happy about that. The bottle has been on

it\'s side all night now and I noticed the cork has eased slightly out but no spillage at all ( gaseous

element????? ).

Dr: thanks so much for the wonderful compliments about Sue. I really am a very lucky guy as

she is the nicest person I know.

Bruce: thanks for the excellent service and for supporting DrSmell and getting

this out to all of us.

I\'ve used lavender and

valerian for sleep purposes, but I will say Pheros gave me a really peaceful falling-asleep process last night.

Also, I had a sex dream, I don\'t have too many dreams, and when I do, they usually involve midgits (and lizards).

Here\'s my big question for you DST, what do you know about things such as deer musk, civet, and other animal

products making people alergic?

I know my eyes get watery and puffy from deer musk, and I know Pheros probably

does the same thing.

I am primarily concerned with affecting other people with allergies (I am allergic to some

animals). I am also wondering if my body can get used to the pheros and whether I can get the allergies to go

away.

I didn\'t haveany problem putting it on my wrists, as soon as I did the neck, the problems started. I am

thinking I will try the back of the neck and see if that helps. As for wrist application, that is nice, but

obviously I can\'t exclusively where the stuff on there or I won\'t get a lot of use out of it.

I just opened mine this

morning, (bottle No. 12) very nice packaging, the bottle looks like a work of art. I removed some of the wax and

then the cork to smell the scent, and I have to say it\'s very pleasant. Very woody organic smell it\'s almost

giveing me a high. The cork won\'t go all the way back in but I placed it back in the box going against the

corner so that the cork won\'t pop out. I won\'t be able to test it until this coming weekend, but so far I

like the scent which is the most important part for me. Dr. SmellThis you have a winner product here.

I have heard of

people being sensitive to civet. People sometimes react to fragrance materials of all kinds, organic and synthetic.

I\'d be curious as to what exact products you\'ve been allergic to in the past. You could try using it away from

your face, but if any kind of reaction continues, then my recommendation can only be to stop using the product, as

I\'m not a medical professional.

Phero Guru

My girlfriend Sue

called around 5PM, amongst other things she told me the \"well-being feeling\" effects of Pheros finally wore off

about mid-afternoon, total about 18-19 hours. I wore 3 or so dabs of Pheros and 2 dabs of AE late this afternoon,hit

the market and the bar - nothing out of the ordinary.

Phero Pro

Bottle 36/100

I havnt

applied it to my skin yet, but going off the scent (just a wiff) i give it a 7. It does have a very intriguing

smell. Im sure when I do apply it the scent will change and it will get better and better as the day goes on.
    Ill

test it out tomorrow!

I\'m beginning to think

the UPS guy is off sniffing himself somewhere with my stash.

Where the hell is it already?

Holmes

Enlightened One

Im hoping mine is ther

tomorrow 4 days to capital city in australia - that is good (hoping posties are ramped up before easter break)

otherwise it will be next week - gotta go out over weekend and work right through so it could get a quick run

otherwise i will be waiting for my pheros until next tuesday at the earliest.

</font><blockquote><font

I have heard of people being sensitive to civet. People sometimes react to

fragrance materials of all kinds, organic and synthetic. I\'d be curious as to what exact products you\'ve been

allergic to in the past. You could try using it away from your face, but if any kind of reaction continues, then my

recommendation can only be to stop using the product, as I\'m not a medical professional.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m hoping I build up a tolerance to it, but don\'t know if you

can actually do that with allergies. I tried it again yesterday, I was feeling the allergies coming on, but just

dealt with it, and after I left the house I was pretty much fine. I had to wash my neck before I went to bed

though, because the effects were more intense with a blanket over my head.

As for the scent, its very

interesting. I only asked one person what they thought, but she really liked it. Funny thing is, she couldn\'t

smell it, so I said, smell my neck. After that she could smell it in the car, and called it \"spicy\" and a

positive adjective which I can\'t remember. When she first smelled my neck she said it was very

pleasent.

Now there are 100 bottles sold, many of which must have already made it to their destination, so

let\'s get some more reviews going.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

I think I

might have posted my initial reaction in the wrong thread, So here is what I said yesterday in the \"Pheros here,

yeah!\" thread:

Just opened #74 here. My first reaction was \"WOW!!!\" Dr. SmellThis, what an elixer you

have unleashed on us! I love it! Definitely will buy at least two more bottles once the others become available.

Too complex a boquet for this layman to describe, but my first impression was \"woodshop.\" The smell of

wood as it\'s cut by a power saw. Not a bad smell at all in my opinion.

There are other things that are

familiar but undescribeable right now. I\'m another one who can\'t quit smelling the back of my hand. When I

inhale it, I get kind of light headed and can even taste it on my palate. And all I did was dab the cork on the back

of my hand after opening the bottle.

Gonna be hard to save this just for special occasions. After

experiencing Pheros, I first thought I was sorry that I had bought the Ralph Lauren Romance Silver a couple of weeks

ago, but I\'m glad now. That way I\'ll have something to distract me from this fine product, though the Silver

comes nowhere near Pheros in comparason.

Two thumbs up from me! Two big toes too for that matter.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

__________________________________________________ __________

n
    Today, I may have overdosed. I did a dab with my finger behind each ear, one on each wrist and touched the cork

to the back of each hand. As I was getting ready to leave for work, I did another dab along the collarbone as I

thought I couldn\'t smell it anymore. Now, sitting here at work, I do smell it quite well. Haven\'t solicited

comments about it only 6:30AM and most people aren\'t here yet.

I do have to say that the Doc\'s

suggestion of cleaning the cork and neck of the bottle does work to keep the cork in. I had the same experience that

others have mentioned, where the cork rose about 1/16 an inch or so out of the bottle after replacing it. I tried

wiping the cork and neck of the bottle with a tissue both times I opened it this morning and it does stop the

sliding. Not wanting to waste product, I rubbed the tissues on the back of my hands (to add to the dabs I mentioned

above) and then hung them in my bedroom, hopefully to act as a room odorizer.

Great stuff, I just caught

myself smelling the back of my hand again as I typed this.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information