Doctor.
I have been

playing with the chemical composition of the SOE 2 days ago, and I think that I make it to much strong. And now I

only I use half of a dab(half of a drop, maybe less)and the smell is like urine, before was smelling the same but

less, and I did not like it. I think that I Kaput the SOE(I damage this SOE) maybe I need a new one or mix with

something.
But now womens, mens even gays are looking me directly to my penis or trying in the moment that they see

me. Specially the womens they look me at mine penis inmediately and almost dont look at my face. They always try to

see it, faster and very agressive way(sometimes I see some DIHL looks right there, when I dont have something to

hide between in my legs) and I really want that they see me to my face too and I feel shy(imagine enter to a bar or

any place, and everyboy is looking you at your penis, my neck is hurting and my face too, I need to send bad faces

to gays and mens are not friendly).
Another things, with this new composition womens give me her phone number, but

I need to look very relax for that(its not my normal behaviour I know my speeds in flirting and I need to slow down

a lot). And when I call one of this new girls with this composition, she get angry, that I call her(she is 22), but

she spoke with me, but her tone of voice was not so friendly with me, that I prefer to call her back later, but then

she never answer me again. The other 3 dont answer the phone yet.
I am successful without SOE and my flirt ing

techniques are good, but I need advice to use properly SOE, JVK, for dont atract looks to my penis too much

specially from gays and mens.
Tell me how to use this weapon in an effective way Doctor, if womens are looking me

only there?
How to behave with the womens with this If I am normally very agresive?(body language, agressivenes,

etc)
How dont to get angry the mens?(maybe a mix or buy a new SOE)
How to make dissapear gays?(I dont have nothing

with gays, but I am straight)mix with something else.
What it is in the mind of this womens the day after they know

me? There is a way that they remenber in a friendly way
And something personell JVK:
How many days you wait to

phone womens that smell SOE, or how many day you wait for a women to phone you with SOE(viceversa in the case that

you give your phone number).
Everybody is invited to answer this.

REgards

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]