</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros

(3/4 Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I

had (I don\'t want the cork to spill out and it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not

that it matters)
I am also in the cult of A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the

market so I can\'t throw anything A-1 related away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on

Saturday, one of the best nights of my life. I literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit

down and document everything, but I attended the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two

dates (one of them is hands down the hottest girl in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.)

Just wow, all over. I wish I could share the pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded

around kissing me on various parts of my face.) One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in

person, and she might be the sweetest as well. The fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of

the world (and I certainly didn\'t make a lot of friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my

mustang.)

Anyway, I applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3

drops (and a drop of AE behind each ear) before we hit some more nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones

work.

JDM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Wicked!

Where did you apply the

drops of mix and how about the AE?

Please report back next time you try this mix, and let us know if the

results are reproducable for you.

Did anyone comment on the scent btw? I\'m glad you did well this time

around, given that you were down on Pheros standalone.