Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros (3/4 Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely

covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I had (I don\'t want the cork to spill out and

it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not that it matters)
I am also in the cult of

A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the market so I can\'t throw anything A-1 related

away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on Saturday, one of the best nights of my life. I

literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit down and document everything, but I attended

the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two dates (one of them is hands down the hottest girl

in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.) Just wow, all over. I wish I could share the

pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded around kissing me on various parts of my face.)

One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in person, and she might be the sweetest as well. The

fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of the world (and I certainly didn\'t make a lot of

friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my mustang.)

Anyway, I applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros

mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3 drops (and a drop of AE behind each ear) before we hit some more

nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones work.

JDM