So I went to church on Sunday and put on a 1/2 pack of uncented SOE Gel and used Sweet Pea Body spray also. However

Nothing really good came of it. I mean I think I just didn't use the right product for the right "target audience".

This church is one of the ones that is all touchy feely anyways. I mean every one greets everyone with a hug, a

smile, or a handshake. From reading posts everyone on here says SOE is only for making people chatty/friendly and

what I didn't realize is that the place I went to is like that all ready. So maybe I need a stronger product...

strong in the sense that I'll get more hits or DIHL like I want in the first place. However there were two

instances that I might be able to link to the SOE. When I was at church this woman sat next to me, actually the same

woman has sat next to me before so no big deal but when we were greeting people she said "Here let me give you a

hug". Which was nice... she reminds me of my grandma... you know how there are always sweet people that you call

your "second grandma" well that's the type of person she is but she usually just leaves to greet other people and

forgets about me. However like I said the church is really friendly so it could have just been because she wanted to

and not because of the SOE. Also this guy friend I have.... not my boyfriend but he would like to be couldn't keep

his hands off me. The sad part is I am not attracted to him so therefore I don't want to date him. However he keeps

giving me hugs... wanted to hold my hand etc..... However I still can't fully attribute this to SOE because he has

wanted hugs before from me. However yesterday it just seemed that he was asking for more than usual. HMMM Well since

I didn't want to get him in the first place I shouldn't have wore any mones in front of him but it was just the

left over from church so I didn't have time to wipe it off and even if I did... I heard alittle bit stays in the

skin. Anyways Even though I am not attracted to that particular guy I am not a lesbian... there are many more guys I

want at this same church...but what I really want is more attention from females as well as males because it's hard

for me to make friends at all and if I meet a cute guy as well with these mones on that would be great too. So I

think I need to step it up alittle. I still have two sample packs left. The Edge Gel and SOE Scented Gel. So what do

you think I should do? I think next sunday I'll use the Edge at church because people around here seem to think

it's a stronger product and then I'll use the SOE Scented Gel some other place where people aren't as chatty or

friendly. I really don't have alot of money so that's why I just started slow with the free sample gel packs....

but I can't wait till I graduate because I've decided any money I get from my grad party I will put in to

pheromones and get some of the more pricier items like maybe PCC or AE or a full bottle of The Edge. Any advice or

any comments would be appreciate.
-Pheronewbie-