Close

Thread: commercaire

Hybrid View

Phero Guru

Default none

I was hoping it was for

real as we've got a house on the market and I've been thinking about pheromones as an aid to selling it.

Lightbulb "We don't need no stinkin' gels......"

koolking1,

You don't need a sophisticated delivery system or a gel based pheromone product to make

this idea work.
    If you have a central air conditioning/heating system you can just pull out the filter an hour or

so before prospective buyers are scheduled to show up and spray the filter liberally with your phero of choice.
    To

sell a house I suppose I would want to try an A-Nol product, or maybe something like WAGG or Chikara.

If hosting

a party, especially the kind of party that YOU would be likely to host, , you might want to go with some A-None

and Copulins on the filter too. Even if the outdoor temperature doesn't warrant air conditioning or heating, most

forced air systems have a "fan on" option that provides constant circulation to keep the pheros dispersing.

The

same effect can be achieved by spraying the filter of a window mounted A/C unit.

During heating season, those

central units with humidification units can have liquid pheros added to their reservoirs. Those with hot water or

steam heat can lay a phero sprayed towel over a radiator.

Of course there are nebulizers and diffusers too, but

so far all these other suggestions haven't actually involved BUYING anything!

Oscar

Thread Information