Quote Originally Posted by wrt2k
We

are planning a road trip in a few days to a major theme park. More than likely, mones won't come in too handy if

we are riding roller coasters all day, and the wind is blowing every which way.

Do you guys think I should

try The Edge or some other mones? Perception? I read in some other thread that the fragrance Pi smells like

Chikara, maybe I should pick some up to blend as a cover scent?
Don't dismiss Chikara so quickly.

I've worn it to outside events on three occasions now and got what I feel were hits. The first was watching an

outdoor, lunchtime jazz concert in San Diego. It was very windy that day and I was wearing two sprays. While I ate

lunch and watched the concert, three or four women, one after another, sat downwind of me to eat. After one left,

another would soon sit down. Maybe I make a good windblock but I gave Chikara the credit.

The second time was

a couple of days later with a LJBF girl I know. We took Amtrack to San Juan Capistrano. I was probably wearing too

much that time, 6 sprays, but I felt the sunblock I was wearing was masking it. My friend kept commenting on how

romantic the day was and after a couple of glasses of wine towards the evening, she threatened to spank

me!

The third time was at a Dead concert in Phoenix in June. I had done two sprays in mid morning and then

two more before I left for the concert in mid afternoon. I related the reaction of an Asian girl in

this thread. Before that, as people were just

arriving, There was a group of girls who sat directly behind us, though there was ample space to sit and get a

better view.

I think Chikara is more of a "social" blend, at least it is for me. I've seen reports of

tweaking it with a dab or two of The Edge to get a more sexual response, so you might try that.